Whats your New Year's Planz?

rome1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attending another installment of "A metal new year".... House party full of metal heads in the burbs with nothing but booze, drugs and metal.

4 hours away from midnight and i STILL dont have plans. might as well drink this 12 pack by myself

my plans turned to shit. looks like i may be right here on sufu.

Last year I went to The Strip. I live in Vegas. Was pretty lame, don't like drunk peoples or waiting for people to pee at a super packed gay night club while freezing outside.

So this year is quite homely. I am at home, lots of family coming over, people from out of state/country. It's cool. It's for new years + my birthday, so we got a whole edible pig chilling in the kitchen, I think it's complete with apple in the mouth. My mom had a cake in her closet. I think she's trying to surprise me. I'm going to be 19, stop it. Oh and I don't have cool parents that let me drink. I hope they let it slide but even so I don't want to be drunk with my family. I'll get a vid of my cousin from my phone, guy was ridiculous.

basically its one of my moms traditions from mexico, at midnight you eat a grape make a wish and repeat til the dozen are gone, so its kind of a superstition/luck thing