Cs2/cs3 Mac

thomas_highstreet

badly need cs2 or cs3, or even cs1 ASAP... have to submit a statement and proposal by tomorow and my photoshop, illustrator and dreamweaver/golive has just gone AWOL on me.

does anyone have a set (or know of a place to download that isnt a torrent)?!

main apps needed are illustrator, pshop and golive/dreamweaver..

cheers

T

p.s. will be repayed in goodstuff.

absolutely. and if you must, definitely don't use adobe's own updater for any of the programs.

I (stupidly) let the adobe updater put me up to the latest versions. It hasn't crapped out on me yet so I guess I'm ok for the time being. It probably doesn't make it any better that the version of Leo I was going to install was a bootleg as well. :)

hi guys, quick update. I was able to install photoshop and illustrator and flash again. dreamweaver and indesign would not install for me, giving me an error when I used the "patcher". I got acrobat to work after some finessing.

definitely not going to update with adobe updaters though. that ruined me last time.

yeah my cs3 has really been busted since leopard :(

been a bunch of shit really. when you try to type in numbers for say pixels and text font size it warps and won't let you type it in. when you save images in different forms say in .jpg it doesn't really save it as a .jpg. i was really disappointed =\

but if anyone's got a code for it for mac send a PM my way please

hi guys, quick update. I was able to install photoshop and illustrator and flash again. dreamweaver and indesign would not install for me, giving me an error when I used the "patcher". I got acrobat to work after some finessing.

definitely not going to update with adobe updaters though. that ruined me last time.

Think you need to change the read & write permissions for InDesign and Dreamweaver to make them work.

:)

Just change it to read & write for everyone.