Weird/bad habits / SuperOCDtics

Charlie Delta

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to close my eyes at the same time or they feel unbalanced.

i do weird shit when im driving.

like when those solid pieces separating my windshield and side windows intersect with a pole; is the only time i'm allowed to blink.

but if i'm going by a country fence or something with a shitload of poles i can save them up so if theres a section without poles i can still lubricate my eyeballs.

also, when it intersects i push the corresponding pinky toe outwards.

I'm super squeamish if people touch my knees when they're straight.

(not idea for getting GAHGAH whilst lying down)

kneecaps are grossssssss, only bones in the body that can just move around freely.

That, coupled with snowboarding 15 years so my kneejoints have no cartilage left in them making them sore majority of the time.

I flip things. I think it's an offshoot of skateboarding. I flip my cellphone, remote controls, glasses, bowls, ipods, anything. People hate it. They get all jumpy.

This is the first reply to this thread, but I do this too. Hella hardflips and 360 flips with my phone. Interesting that I am not the only one. I also draw surprisingly accurate skateboarding stick figures when bored (such as in a lecture).

. always wear bottoms with pockets so i can tuck my hands in

. can't pick up a book and not finish it. same with rpg

. if i'm writing and i mess up (font not uniformal) i wad up the paper and start again

. when i organize, things must line up but once it gets messed up i won't fix it till it looks like a tornado blew threw

. i never let things end with 4, 24, 44, 48. i can't help it :(

i always cringe to make my glasses back in place when they're too low. i do that square/shapes on the ground with the stupid rules thing. i always feel the need to close all the lights in my house all the time (i guess its a good habit though). i do the highlighting thing like samsikle. i always count the hours i have to sleep.

i also check my pockets frequently to make sure i have everything.

i've walked back up the stairs more that i would like to admit, because i'm never 100% sure if i locked the door

after washing my hands, i flick them seven times to get the water off before drying

I don't know why I didn't remember this one earlier, cause I think it's my weirdest one, but I used to feel like I had to "unwind" things. Like if I got out of a car and turned around to close the door, I had to turn the opposite way to walk away. Does that make sense? I could only imagine the people watching me as I did things...I probably looked crazy as fuck. I've managed to stop doing it most of the time, but I still do it randomly without thinking about it.

After i had just watched the first Toy Story when i was a kid i seriously thought that my toys were alive. So after I'd finish playing with them I'd set them on the floor instead of chunking them in a box. The reason for this is because I thought that they'd get mad at me for leaving them in uncomfortable positions for the period of time that I was not playing with them.

weird. I still contemplate splurging on action figures and legos from time to time.

i shower the same way everyday a rotation after every wash hair, spin, face, spin, body spinand have been chewing the same type of gum (orbit wintermint) for 9 years how. and i always keep a pack in my left pocket with chap stick. dont know if its ocd but its just how i roll baby.

when im outside in the sun, i noticed that i will shut one eye only and squint with the other.

i look like a crazy.

and i am always biting my lips/inside of my cheeks.

sometimes my tongue is poking my cheek out and ill look at ppl and wonder if they think im trying to "say" something.

like, im not, but i just want to bite my inner cheek.

oral fixation.

I have this really bad habit of spitting in toilets. I don't know where it originated from, but I just think it's really bad. I could never really ditch it.

Also, I'm extremely OCD when it comes to placing shit in my backpack. I'll literally dump everything out and re-arrange everything according to my own standards. Shit is killer.

when i read things online i tend to highlight everything with the cursor. i noticed myself doing it as i was reading this thread.

i do that too, but i highlight everything and as i am reading it i start to 'un-highlight' what i have read

oral fixation.

mine is so bad. if there is something that i am not used to in my mouth, cut or something, i can not stop tonguing at it. like i got some dental work done recently and they gave me a gold crown and it doesnt feel like my other teeth so i am constantly tonguing at it cause it does feel different

this also leads me to make random noises when my tongue feels bored, i whistle alot, i try to beatbox (i dont know why but mostly in teh shower), and now i do alot of like spaceship/ bird call noises. i know kinda weird

This definitely isn't me, but I notice Philipino kids doing dance hand moves around me all the time. "Tutting" or whatever. I know all the dance shows are popular right now, but seriously, while I'm ringing you up? Going into a fitting room? Maybe this is a better post for the things I hate thread, but is this becoming a tic / bad habit in the under 20 pinoy male group? A friend of mine is in martial arts, white kid, and he does it too, but it's some karate routine thing. Looks the same. Explain please so I have some background info on what we're laughing about at work.

This definitely isn't me, but I notice Philipino kids doing dance hand moves around me all the time. "Tutting" or whatever. I know all the dance shows are popular right now, but seriously, while I'm ringing you up? Going into a fitting room? Maybe this is a better post for the things I hate thread, but is this becoming a tic / bad habit in the under 20 pinoy male group? A friend of mine is in martial arts, white kid, and he does it too, but it's some karate routine thing. Looks the same. Explain please so I have some background info on what we're laughing about at work.

fuck a pinoy fingertutting. im sure this is just because america's best dance crew has been blowing the fck up out of funkstyles. i sorta quit dancing because.. filipinos.. ugh..

i even saw this really skinny nerdy girl practicing her tuts while walking to class at uci, and she was on the engineering side and not wearing streetwear and dunks so im sure she wasn't part of a team or anything.. it's just the plague.. especially here at uci where kaba modern's from :mad:

w/e i feel u on this tho. i went back to my alma mater and all i saw was 9th graders practicing breakdancing. one of them comes up to me like "are you bernard??" how the fck do these kids know about me. was it that horrible vid on youtube (GO BERNARD concept?)? w/e

it's just a fad i hope, i think it will die out soon. next you'll see kids jerking in the fitting room (3)

EDIT: nvm i think its this:

bdomDcMrvKo