MJ vans + SExIH Indigos. Dirt fucking cheap.

Charged

-Located in So Cal (Bernardino area to be exact)

-Will not ship first under any circumstance.

- I accept money order, Paypal (4%), or concealed cash (your own risk)

- Meetups are welcome in the So Cal area. I will come to you for a small charge of my gasoline. Other then that, I pick time and place. Unless, I am driving to you, in which you will pick time and place.

- No lowball offers. I feel the price I have set for these is incredibly reasonable. Offers are always welcome though

-Best way to contact me is AIM (LKxScubaSteve) or PM

-Pic requests are always accepted and I encourage them. If you have any questions or need more pics, please let me know

First off

Self Edge x Iron Heart Indigo 21 cm 21 oz jeanz. These are size 29. Maybe the best pair of jeans to be released this year. Limited to only 100 (or some number like that, I forget how much exactly). these are incredibly rare, and you will never see them again at the price I am asking. Selling because I am in dire need of cash. Have been worn quite a few times as the pics will show. These have never been soaked.

Waist: 27.8

Thigh: 10

Leg Opening: 7.2

Rise: 9.5

Because they have been worn, they have stretched to what I would say is a high 28, or 29 exactly.

Looking to get about 220 + shipping. 235 shipped and paypalled will take these babies, but offers are always accepted.

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

Looking to get about 220 + shipping. 235 shipped and paypalled will take these babies, but offers are always accepted.

Next up: Marc Jacobs x Vans Old Skoolz. Bought these about 3-4 months ago. They were from the most recent collection I believe. They are size 9 and brand new, never been worn. Only been laced up and tried on. Box is included as are the extra laces and everything it came with. They are made of white leather and have no scuffs or marks on them whatsoever.

Looking to get about 65 shipped for these. Offers always accepted.

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg