A&F n hollister and question on shirts/belt/pants/tie/shoes/watch

magicclean

i know most of you arent crazy over A&F n hollister, but how is the quality of their plain tees?

As for shirts/belt/pants/tie/shoes/watch, what are some pointers on how to wear them? I believe its got to match similar shade of belt with the shoes and no bright shirt with a loud tie. I think someone posted an article on it, i tried searching but i just come up with anything good.

i have t-shirts from when i was in middle school and early highschool...washed about 50times probably and they look just as good. I'm in my junior year of college and the shirts still look with some light distress.

"picture me rollin'..."

Edited by itsf3ng on Aug 31, 2005 at 11:02 AM

can someone show or explain to me the difference between in quality of a $200 bape shirt from a Abercrombie and fitch tshirt or even a regular white gap or RL cotten shirt?

"picture me rollin'..."

Quote:

can someone show or explain to me the difference between in quality of a $200 bape shirt from a Abercrombie and fitch tshirt or even a regular white gap or RL cotten shirt?

--- Original message by itsf3ng on Aug 31, 2005 09:42 PM

you get to brag to people on the internet if you get a $200 bape t-shirt.

DUH!