Your Very Own Favorite Posts (Christmas Edition)

Servo2000

im clever as hell so i dont really want to narrow it down but here are 2 that i liked.

I hate it when people compare having pets to having kids because its completely different. No one has ever gotten pets cause they were too drunk to pull out.
the other day at work i get an instant message from my supervisor saying 'hey your customer keeps looking at my customers ass.' i responded by saying 'so am i, look at that thing its insane' she kept bringing it up for days after that.

I had to dig for this one;

I wasnt planning on taking one today but i just couldnt pass this oppurtunity up...

Hopped over two caution tapes, snuck by a fire marshal, sprinted through the back of someones yard, rolled down a hill, and convinced four CDF's to let me tag along.

Lowpro Pack

Uniqlo Long Sleeve

Black Tee

Fucked up jeans

even more fucked up shoes

7xcvj0l.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This thread got locked before SuFu was able to appreciate my genius.

From Soraanaam's "fuk communists" thread.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=25255

Haha, I thought Milspex started this thread when I read the title.

Anyway, I never pledged alliegence to the flag when I was a little kid because of the "one nation, under god" bullshit. Seperation of church and state mean anything to anyone? Anyway, fuck your thread, this is the US and the fact that I have the right to object to this is what separates us from communist countries, N. Korea might be a better example than China at the moment. By you trying to force someone to recite this shit you are like a little dictator up on his soap box telling ppl what to do.

Eat a dick.

I forgot about this one until I just busted it out today for no reason. I believe Westside called this the "post of the year."

I'm trying to make myself feel good.

that post was great.

many laughs were had when i read it

started taking a few pics for waywt... then i looked like i was taking a pensive shit, so i had to call it a day.

2049036801_8b2f264585_o.jpg

Damnit, all I wear are white ts and jeans

facebook-1.jpg

all azns look the same

i even got rep from jmatsu on this

holla

• 1 month later...