Lightning Magazine Thread

Chicken

just got the march copy of free&easy yesterday.i buy it always at the japanstore from OCS (ocean courier service)here.15.80€ and they call you when its there.

I used to buy Lightning aswell,but i find the pics and infos from Free&Easy a lot better.

cannot find a link - shipping to germany is free with soda!

there is no link,its just a small shop running by japanese,selling japanese stuff only.its a very nice and friendly atmosphere,i always prefer this to mailorder.

EDIT: forgot to mention that they dont sell it from the shelf,they always order two copys for me,one goes to Ridersroom( Sven told me he knows the owners of Burg&Schild,he followed their invitation to their RW-shop openingparty).

there is no link,its just a small shop running by japanese,selling japanese stuff only.its a very nice and friendly atmosphere,i always prefer this to mailorder.

EDIT: forgot to mention that they dont sell it from the shelf,they always order two copys for me,one goes to Ridersroom( Sven told me he knows the owners of Burg&Schild,he followed their invitation to their RW-shop openingparty).

yes, sven and kay went together to see red wing in the states, as far as I know!

yes,he said he was there.i am wearing Karl-Heinz( cant type the name without laughing!)right now-absolutely comfortable,really great tip!first thing i do next monday after work is to get a black one.i was aware of this line before,but last time i looked for it at manufactum they only had the awful "bier-und-pantoffel"unterhemd( wifebeater in english).

yes,he said he was there.i am wearing Karl-Heinz( cant type the name without laughing!)right now-absolutely comfortable,really great tip!first thing i do next monday after work is to get a black one.i was aware of this line before,but last time i looked for it at manufactum they only had the awful "bier-und-pantoffel"unterhemd( wifebeater in english).

dark blue, sorry to correct you. if necessary, I will send it to you from berlin!

thanks for the offer,but they stock it! whats up with Hertha,btw?

just checked videotext and couldnt believe my eyes!

a tiny light at the end of the horizon?

i hope hertha goes straight to hell (2. bundesliga), i am just sad about my one and only heimspiel!

werder-bremen.png

that is where I am from, that is where my heart is at!

hertha ist'ne wurst!

sorry, for being totally off-topic and emotional!

OMG the enemy!!!

Lol, iam not that much into footie,i am sort of a pervert for most HSV and Pauli supporters,being a born and bred Hamburger i like them both...

sad,isnt it?

yes, more than that - HSV is about as bad as it can get (incl. bayern and schalke)!

support pauli, HSV is for "schickeria".

I for myself am a football fanatic, so I just wanted to make sure not to be associated with a pile of crap.

Karl-Heinz?! Wasn't he the star of Munich TV's hit comedy "Who are you to accuse me?"?

Sorry that's a Mike Meyer's "Sprocket's" joke. The Germany's most disturbing Home Videos episode.