Freezing Your Jeans ?

Joshua James Barry

zombie-thread.jpg

edit: oh, and, just to contribute to this undead thread:

Ahn, Nishihara, Carpenter & Tapline (J. Bacteriolol., 1964) froze Staphylococcus aureus (one of the nastier bacteria you might find in your jawns). They found that the viability and metabolism of the bacteria wasn't hampered by freeze-thaw. Once they thaw out and warm up again, they'll get their stank back on. Sorry.

• 8 months later...
Guest Electrorock

Just wash them. For me it's the fit. You can see ugly short ugly fat uncool guys wearing really cool raw never washed jeans and they will never be cool no matter what they wear.

The freezing myth needs to die. Exposing your jeans to a little direct sunlight on a pleasant day will actually kill the bacteria (though you probably want to turn them inside out first.) Not sure if that will really get rid of the smell though. But really, if your jeans are that nasty to begin with, you should probably just go ahead and wash them.

The freezing myth needs to die. Exposing your jeans to a little direct sunlight on a pleasant day will actually kill the bacteria (though you probably want to turn them inside out first.) Not sure if that will really get rid of the smell though. But really, if your jeans are that nasty to begin with, you should probably just go ahead and wash them.

In my experience hanging them out in the sun doesn't really help the smell that much.

If they're dirty enough that you notice a smell when you put them on, it's time for a wash. Honest guys, it's not going to ruin your $300 jeans and turn them cauliflower blue.

My jeans came out smelling like the freezer which was worse than the original smell.

Real men soak.

Guest Electrorock

Is that your way of coming out of the closet? Very bold, I applaud your courage

VERY predictable. I guess you are gay and had or have some issues...

Think that heteros we don't have that kind of problem.

Its already all been said;

1. Freezing them wont make them smell better.

2. If they stink then fucking wash them.

3. Washing them a few times will have no bearing on the fades, some of the best are washed every month or so.

4. They are dungarees, workwear, denin! If you are babying them like that then get a new hobby, pehaps in fine chinos or suitpants.

5. Beat the hell out of them, dont even care about them, abuse them. Thats how you get good fades, though for most types of leather patches a little conditioner never hurt anyone.

Real men?

Real men dont give a fuk about stupid jeans

LOL, true! You got me there!