common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those captoed laceups are like cheap Lanvins, which is a pretty ballsy move on CP's part considering the two companies produce their shoes using the exact same manufacturer..........

Hi englandmj7,

Do you happen to know the name of the manufacturer? I know it's Italian, and that they produce Raf mainline as well.

Thanks.

odin had some of the new ones when i stopped by this afternoon. grey chukkas were $305 and the dress shoes were $395. i cannot recall the price of the court shoes.

won't be coppin unless i can get deep discount or a good tax return.

does anyone know any stores in NYC that have the silver hi tops?

i will more than likely need them!

i checked Odin & seven, no luck.

by the way, i'm new to sufu. been looking around for a bit, i'm glad i finally got the chance to join.

does anyone know any stores in NYC that have the silver hi tops?

i will more than likely need them!

i checked Odin & seven, no luck.

by the way, i'm new to sufu. been looking around for a bit, i'm glad i finally got the chance to join.

Bloomingdales NY should. They still have multiple sizes of them at the one in Century City (LA). I'd just call them and order by phone; they'll usually throw in free shipping if you ask........

^no they haven't yet :( spots i know that carry cp are south willard and theory. anywhere else carry these??
opening ceremony

Bloomies, Barney's, Fred Segal Santa Monica, Rescue (Silver Lake)........check their site for more stockists or e-mail them. They're pretty helpful.

how's the leather like on the captoes? from the pics, it looks softer than the leather from last season CP's. am i right?

The ones I saw are the black ones at the top of the page. They are definitely much softer. I'd be worried about getting a huge deep scuff on them that you wouldn't be able to polish out (they almost feel like buckskin - i.e. not polish-able)........

They have the grey chukkas (unbelievably soft suede mind you - maybe TOO soft), the white perforated achilles, and the black cap-toe sneakers at RESCUE in Silver Lake for about $300 each.

In that case barneys is just taking a piss. I'm a little disappointed about the perforated ones since they aren't really perforated, there is another layer of leather inside. I might get the black captoes and maybe one of the dress shoe models.