common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im positive that any shoe that ive posted so far comes in the usual common projects color choices. wouldnt really make sense for them to do an entirely new model only in one colorway.

dont have much info on whats coming besides these 10 photos right now... but it is a good enough teaser, methinks.

here's to hoping that we can expect the same level of quality from their latest; im really hyped on the dress shoes. i need more clop clop sounds in my life.

im positive that any shoe that ive posted so far comes in the usual common projects color choices. wouldnt really make sense for them to do an entirely new model only in one colorway.

dont have much info on whats coming besides these 10 photos right now... but it is a good enough teaser, methinks.

here's to hoping that we can expect the same level of quality from their latest; im really hyped on the dress shoes. i need more clop clop sounds in my life.

seriously. MMM has been doing those slip on dress shoes for ages. i doubt CP is bringing anything new to the table in styling and/or quality . premiata and n.d.c. make better lace ups than those and are probably the same price range or less. CP's quality never was very impressive in the first place

i can see it now -in a few years CP is going to turn hypebeasty and start having a stupid leaf logo and shitty colorways...

the court shoes look too much like the dior ss05 runway shoes, good and bad i suppose.

the shape of the lace-ups are really nice, but whether or not they are worth the retail is beyond me, i've never felt a pair of CP's. I'm hoping in a year they show up secondhand on ebay for a lot less (yeah I'm a cheap bastard)