common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the auction for those so i don't know. There are fake cps though. I haven't seen court shoe fakes yet. Mostly just f/w07 stuff like low, mid and high achilles in various colors patent and non

yet fake cp's are very easily recognisable. i don't think those are fake, but i prefer them in low, as I prefer low achilles to mid/high.

haha i got busted.

either way, for 165 im gonna gamble and say their legit.

chinese bootleggers are good, but not good enough to bootleg something in the coming season that havent been distributed widely.

have you seen the fake cp's? theyre a joke.

i guess we'll find out though.

those ones: http://cgi.ebay.com/Common-Projects-Shoes-SZ-42-Euro-SZ-8-1-2_W0QQitemZ250258100760QQihZ015QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah, i don't think they exist, and I have "42 0506" on my white achilles too.

if all the cps he sells are fake they're the best fake yet on ebay i think

^^that was my reasoning exactly

i saw the bone patent achilles mids he had and i thought theres no way they could bootleg that exact color and with all the right details.

and then kunk mentioned the court shoe mids, and i was on it.

the problem is, id keep you guys posted but im not gonna see them for another 2mon. theyre getting sent home while im at school.

caveat emptor.

i didn't even know there were hitop court shoes this season, if you got them from ebay i guess they'r fake
Both the shell toe highs and the BB lows exist for fw08. The style/color numbers also match up correctly. Who knows why they are on eBay already, though.

edit: the first number (1915 in the case of the BB lows) corresponds to the style number and the 0506 just means the color is white.

Both the shell toe highs and the BB lows exist for fw08. The style/color numbers also match up correctly. Who knows why they are on eBay already, though.

edit: the first number (1915 in the case of the BB lows) corresponds to the style number and the 0506 just means the color is white.

thanks for clearing that up.

really weird, already on ebay and going for cheap before even reaching the stores.

know if there are bb highs for fall again? didn't see them when i saw the other stuff.

know if there are bb highs for fall again? didn't see them when i saw the other stuff.

Yup, there are. I believe all of the basic sneakers from ss08 were carried over with the addition of nylon low and mid, court mid, shell toe mid, and the training boot (the high boxing-type shoe.) The ss08 dress shoes were replaced by an updated oxford shoe (both lace up and slip on) and there is also an ankle or higher boot and chelsea. It is a really great progression from ss08.

Yup, there are. I believe all of the basic sneakers from ss08 were carried over with the addition of nylon low and mid, court mid, shell toe mid, and the training boot (the high boxing-type shoe.) The ss08 dress shoes were replaced by an updated oxford shoe (both lace up and slip on) and there is also an ankle or higher boot and chelsea. It is a really great progression from ss08.

this be true, the leather oxford looks great, but yeh i would prolly buy something else if i wanted a leather oxford.

those ones: http://cgi.ebay.com/Common-Projects-Shoes-SZ-42-Euro-SZ-8-1-2_W0QQitemZ250258100760QQihZ015QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah, i don't think they exist, and I have "42 0506" on my white achilles too.

if all the cps he sells are fake they're the best fake yet on ebay i think

please take note of puma usan and common projects being sold by the same seller. This guy/girl is genius