jeepster

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brennan xxx
iuw8g23r87t23iuqdw76qwoiw78gqw.jpg

so, what i get from this is:

1. he listens to metalcore/thrashcore/grindcore/jesuscore (norma jean/ underoath)
  2. stuck in 2003 when diesel were 2cool4skewl
  3. thinks trucker caps are still acceptable
  4. is a closet-murderer
  5. enjoys living in the notion that he is secure because of his muscles/guns

+++ Von Dutch. Concert-tee. Diesel. Peds

seriously?

.. i don't even work out, and that's not my hunting gear. those are my friends guns in a province over from me so i don't think i am a " closet murderer ".

second, i'm not wearing any of those brands, i already stated that shirt was from this fucking store http://www.myspace.com/normlclothing in ottawa canada, not a concert tee, but even if it was .. problems problems

but i do play in a grind band and i worship god, underoath, and internal affairs.

Guest brennan xxx

so, what i get from this is:

1. he listens to metalcore/thrashcore/grindcore/jesuscore (norma jean/ underoath)
  2. stuck in 2003 when diesel were 2cool4skewl
  3. thinks trucker caps are still acceptable
  4. is a closet-murderer
  5. enjoys living in the notion that he is secure because of his muscles/guns

+++ Von Dutch. Concert-tee. Diesel. Peds

seriously?

.. i don't even work out, and that's not my hunting gear. those are my friends guns in a province over from me so i don't think i am a " closet murderer ".

second, i'm not wearing any of those brands, i already stated that shirt was from this fucking store http://www.myspace.com/normlclothing in ottawa canada, not a concert tee, but even if it was .. problems problems

but i do play in a grind band and i worship god, underoath, and internal affairs.

Guest brennan xxx
sorry, but liking underoath is worse than those two pictures combined.

i like how nobody can pick up on sarcasm, i play in a band, but it's far from grind and shitty metalcore.

Guest brennan xxx
sorry, but liking underoath is worse than those two pictures combined.

i like how nobody can pick up on sarcasm, i play in a band, but it's far from grind and shitty metalcore.

Guest brennan xxx

congrats on the disgusting fit and the presumebly flared denim. if you ain't gonna kill yourself, stop spending money on guns and invest in some clothes that aren't the equilavent of of ipecac. it is shit like this that almost makes hating a "job."

it's too bad i don't spend any money on guns you fucking idiot. if you're THAT caught up with a flare shadow in a photo i post that it almost makes hating a job, maybe it's time to take out a loan and quit that job. hit up some school that can teach you to spell correctly.

Guest brennan xxx

congrats on the disgusting fit and the presumebly flared denim. if you ain't gonna kill yourself, stop spending money on guns and invest in some clothes that aren't the equilavent of of ipecac. it is shit like this that almost makes hating a "job."

it's too bad i don't spend any money on guns you fucking idiot. if you're THAT caught up with a flare shadow in a photo i post that it almost makes hating a job, maybe it's time to take out a loan and quit that job. hit up some school that can teach you to spell correctly.