favorite soccer teams top 5

RobbertJan

heey doom, well they won the uefa cup back in '03 i think it was, with pierre van hooijdonk,

last season sucked though, ruud gullit was trainer, he was fired this summer after one season, feyenoord ended in 4th place, but they are getting better and better this season, with dirk kuijt en salomon kalou, 2 briljant strikers, they beat ajax last sunday in the a'dam arena 1-2, goals kuijt en kalou and there 3d overal after 3 games behind az en rkc.

i guess tisswat had a bad weekend, i think he's a ajax fan cause he lives in a'dam.

Az is doing very, very well, they play briljant soccer at the moment, semifinal of the uefa cup last year and now they have louis van gaal as coach. PSV, my favo, are really good to, last year semifinal of champions league, they were beaten by ac milan 2-0 in san siro, they won 3-1 in eindhoven, played briljant, but milan scored the one goal in like the 92th minute, so they got kicked out very unfair. and dutch national team is really good to, under marco van basten, new coach, they haven't been beaten. but u should follow it if you're able!! :)

one million billionth of a millisecond on a sunday morning

• 3 weeks later...