BALTIMORE -- where to go?

pete mcstunna

unforuntately bmore does not offer up a whole lot. hit fells point if you're looking to get fucked up and bang a bmore scene whore. and pantheist im right there with you about the ottobar one of my all time favorite venues to play and see shows at, great environment.

bodymore blows.

i saw m.i.a there about 2 fridays ago at sonar and once we got out some dude followed us around for blocks and blocks begging to go to an afterparty with us. we said we didn't know him and he offered us money to come to our afterparty. he also told a few of our numbers that he had a "nine inch big black dick" and he was tryna bang some "white bitches". after we told finally told him he was not invited and to fuck off he told us he had a gun, after which the cops came after someone discreetly called 911.

As much as I love my city, most of the posts above me are right.

Catch a show or have a drink at the Ottobar, pick up a bike and a New Era at Shop Gentei, grab a bite to eat at Red Maple or Salt (although they'll probably be packed to the gills) then head directly to DC for a more enjoyable experience; it's only a 25-35 minute ride.

I've never had many problems with our bums, just experiences like doczien had. They're pretty funny and usually too drunk or high to actually cause you any harm.

• 1 month later...

i live in the canton neighborhood of baltimore and its very nice. There are only a few nice areas worth even being in when visiting baltimore. canton, fells point, mt vernon, hampden. There are a couple decent bars worth checking out. Fletchers (now called vice), ottobar, red maple, lemongrass, and some others. if anyone is coming to baltimore in the near future, shoot me a message and i will let you know where is decent to go. there is no shopping except shop gentei and a couple stores where you can pick up brands like j lindeberg. cheers.

• 3 months later...

If you're looking to get some crabs, then you're definitely in the right city. Go to any one of the strip clubs in the infamous Block. Trolling the dark streets of Charm City should provide you with exactly what you're looking for. Plenty of crack whores and trailer trash and ghetto booty around hosting those nasty critters....

Now if you're looking for a bucket of steamed Maryland blue crabs, then go to any place in the Inner Harbour. Should be easy to find Cheers!

• 2 months later...