Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are prices you see on store.uniqlo.com same as the prices you see at the NYC uniqlo store? like 3,900 jpy would be about 39.00 dollars? or is it a lot more expensive with added tax and etc.?

cause u know how certain items are a lot chaper here because they are american products, but when you buy them in asian countries, they are really expensive.

the point of asking this question is whether or not it is worth ordering not only from uniqlo, but from anywhere for buying anything in japan via proxy.

i guess this is like a general question about proxy :P

any experts here?

thanks in advance. =]

are prices you see on store.uniqlo.com same as the prices you see at the NYC uniqlo store? like 3,900 jpy would be about 39.00 dollars? or is it a lot more expensive with added tax and etc.?

cause u know how certain items are a lot chaper here because they are american products, but when you buy them in asian countries, they are really expensive.

the point of asking this question is whether or not it is worth ordering not only from uniqlo, but from anywhere for buying anything in japan via proxy.

i guess this is like a general question about proxy :P

any experts here?

thanks in advance. =]

I may be wrong, but I believe Uniqlo is cheaper in Japan.

Lots of great stuff at NYC. Off the top of my head...

Short sleeve button downs in gingham check and solid colors.

Poplin parkas. Picked one of these up; it's fantastic. Very, very light weight jacket with some details like metal rings on the sleeve to keep them in place when rolled up. Similar in style to the striped parkas at Supreme right now.

Some real cape cod looking light blue/white striped shorts with a red/white belt.

Lots of great stuff at NYC. Off the top of my head...

Short sleeve button downs in gingham check and solid colors.

Poplin parkas. Picked one of these up; it's fantastic. Very, very light weight jacket with some details like metal rings on the sleeve to keep them in place when rolled up. Similar in style to the striped parkas at Supreme right now.

Some real cape cod looking light blue/white striped shorts with a red/white belt.

how much is the parka? and how's the sizing on it? thanks

I picked up one of the poplin jackets too, very nice for $50. The Supreme jacket is nicer, but not $150+ nicer. One thing that bugs me about it though, it closes left side over right like a women's garment. Really annoying for some reason.

depends on how you think a crewneck should fit. if you think a crewneck should fit loose/boxy like champion/carhartt etc then size up. if you think it should be more fitted then true to size will be fine. it wont be "tight" it just wont be loose.

also i copped the poplin parka in white in a small. if anyone wants measurements pm me and tonight ill post here