Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there today and they only had t-000, still plenty of colors and sizes.

Nothing else to report. Still no poplin parka. I got a navy windbreaker (fits great and has a hood) and black Pugh tee.

i went today and was totally let down, it looks like they were out of both the black and the navy windbreakers, both of which have an awesome sheen and look sick on the mannequins. either that or i am blind and couldnt find them. hopefully the latter

not in the store yet unless they're hiding em, most of the ones on the wall were still those anime/manga ones, there are some new ones with patterned chest pockets, all the old stuff in the basement, and cassette playa and a few others in the area between the ground level and upstairs.

went back today and they filled all the shelves back up, all the colors of the air field protection jacket are back up, and the black and navy windbreakers too. all the colored jeans etc are still there, only thing that looks like its gone is the air riders jacket

Those white pants are interesting, they look almost translucent. Will probably grab all the short sleeve button ups, look great for the price.

\/\/\/

I'm going to assume very soon. Because they talk about the Tim Hamilton stuff dropping in April and how there isn't any pics out yet.