• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the updates guys.

Are those colored jeans skinny fit?

yeah they are skinny fit.. T-000

pics of denim jacket?

i think nf one has one he posted in waywt

the merino sweaters are nice as a basic layering piece.

lightweight sweats upstairs pretty decent.

the oxfords are still dope.

the rest of the shirting available is icky.

this is all pre-fall shit anyway.

its not even the eddie bauer looks, its the bargain basement feel. weakest scritchiest broadcloth ive ever touched. you know that scritchy sound it makes when you drag your nails on it? not soft at all. very scritchy. feels like a parachute. maybe i'm just too into the oxfords, which are delightfully soft. especially the color block ones.

the bags are pretty much all disgusto.

Just picked up a bunch of stuff from Uniqlo, here are my observations

-I agree with OMC and readytoignite. The broadcloth shirts are exceptionally thin which is confusing on many levels. However I have NO issue with the rest of their oxfords. Their XS is just slightly smaller than an H&M Small, so even better.

-The bags were pretty terrible.

-I got a tan 3 button cotton blazer that someone mentioned. Even in XS it's going to need tailoring to slim the body but otherwise I love it.

-The crewneck sweatshirts available are a great basic and I grabbed a grey.

-They have a bunch of windbreakers available that I liked. I'm selling mine (see sig) because it's just unncessary.

-Tons of stock on the slim jeans. Tons. Wish I'd picked up a grey pair but oh well. My friend got some with the contrast stitching which look great.

the merino sweaters are nice as a basic layering piece.

lightweight sweats upstairs pretty decent.

the oxfords are still dope.

the rest of the shirting available is icky.

this is all pre-fall shit anyway.

When does the real fall/winter shit hit the store though ?

im just waiting for that wool duffle coat lol

you talkin bout the black and olive nylon'ish backpacks that dropped a few months ago?

no i think im talking about the nylon tiny shoulder baggie things in every color of the rainbow they got now.

disgustoooooo.

i dont remember the backpacks.

also,

i used to have a pretty nice leather tote from the uniqs. it was aiiiight.

no i think im talking about the nylon tiny shoulder baggie things in every color of the rainbow they got now.

disgustoooooo.

i dont remember the backpacks.

also,

i used to have a pretty nice leather tote from the uniqs. it was aiiiight.

i'll post pics of the backpack if i'm not too lazy. it's a little techy. shiny-ish nylon. sleeve inside hugs a macbook like a condom. good pouch for an ipod or iphone too.

you could do a lot worse for $40.

1. tailoring services begin and end at hemming pants / jeans.

2. there have been decent bags in the past (love my small nylon duffle with shoe compartment - dbl sawbuck iirc), but the ones now are all ass.

3. the solid oxfords look like solid oxfords in std solid oxford colors, use your imagination. the "color block" ones are just the banker collar joints if i'm not mistaken. they are of softer cotton but cut a little more squarely.

also, as of today at least, vintage chinos are back! all sizes, all colors, and yes the nice ones with the golden donut button and herringbone pockets not the suck abercrombie style ones

if you want em let me know im going back tomorrow

also to dude who asked if they had more keith haring Ts, the answer is yes.

also, as of today at least, vintage chinos are back! all sizes, all colors, and yes the nice ones with the golden donut button and herringbone pockets not the suck abercrombie style ones

Thanks a lot for the tipoff dude!

Got a 29x32, now I can shred the fuck out of my 30x34s from last year, haha.

Also, for those who care, they had some more of those banker collar'd oxfords in colors other than pink.

I remember grey, black, white, orange, and blue... and of course pink.

Cheers!

i dont think there are any light colored T-000s. there are only grey/charcoal colored ones that are fairly dark, and the stitching is the same color as the rest of the jean. the lighter colored ones are available in S-002, and the contrast stitching is kinda weird (yellow)