Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any measurements on say a pair of 31 t-000s? I'm thinking about a pair or two. Is the contrast stitching in the khakis really that noticeable in person?

i bought those light blue jeans today with a small amount of birthday money that wouldnt have done much better. here is a photo of them with flash.

i would describe it as a true 'baby blue' or even a 'powder blue'. it is definitely a lighter shade of cyan,

as opposed to traditional light blue. there is a touch of that greyness in there.

they are not as bright as i imagined, nor are they as fruity as polishmike told me.

i think they're just fruity enough.

344pef7.jpg

they are not as bright as i imagined, nor are they as fruity as polishmike told me.

i think they're just fruity enough.

i looked at them again today and i agree, not that fruity but you can still match them with your bernhard willhelm tube-top.

did you see the satin stretch jeans? i thought they were pretty nice but i didn't have time to try them on.

i think the windbreakers are very nice. i'll be getting the navy one this week.

nothing else new or at least worth mentioning.

the satin jeans are nice. have people mentioned satin jeans yet?

theyre a straight leg cut made of some sort of very soft and slightly sheeny mix of cotton and... i guess satin. i dont know, i didnt check that shit. come in red grey black and blah blah.

the windbreakers are very very nice.

the cotton cashmere sweaters are also kind of nice for forty bucks... feel good, like the thin stripes... might grab one of those.