Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scored the vintage chinos yesterday for 9.99, pleasant surprise.

They had a decent amount of the club collared tim hamilton joints, as well as hoodies, chinos, and a couple of the zipper jackets. didnt look at sizes or anything, since not my steez.

they have totally unrelated seersucker shorts in nyc which are pretty cool for $40. they come with a crappy canvas belt that is happily removable but are 100% cotton unlike a lot of the cheap cotton/poly blends they try to pawn off with summer wear.

i have a suspicion you're all going to wait for your loden dager though

i got a couple Uniqlo NYC questions since I've only ever been to the ones in Japan. Specifically I want to send my friend in to grab me boxers and t-shirts.

Do they have this style? is the sizing the same as in Japan? I'm a Medium

03_049859.jpg?Mode=size1

And the 3 packs of undershirts? again, same sizing as japan? I'm a large

90_048724.jpg?Mode=size1

Answers are greatly appreciated

they have the boxers but i never saw these undershirts, just regular crew-necks and v-necks

the reason i ask is that for the standard shirts that come in all the colours and one per package i was a medium, but for the 3 packs, plain white, i'm a large.

anyways, thanks for the answers guys

just got back from a uniqlo run. quite a lot of things on sale but nothing that any of you guys would particularly fiend over. only thing really was the already mentioned uvcs are now $30 in non-small sizes. and lots of random button ups to choose from if you're in need also.

tim ham chinos in black still exist in smalls. grey smallest size is one medium

also is it just me or does outerwear not exist anymore in the mens department

Just interested if someone can enlighten me on the uniqlo policy towards collaborations. Why do they have only sizes up to L on their site? Loden Dager, Hamilton, Plokhov etc. They have bigger sizes for their usual clothes, but no XL for collaborations. I just don't understand.

Just interested if someone can enlighten me on the uniqlo policy towards collaborations. Why do they have only sizes up to L on their site? Loden Dager, Hamilton, Plokhov etc. They have bigger sizes for their usual clothes, but no XL for collaborations. I just don't understand.

no high fashion for fatties. put down the sammie and run.

don't have fat at all - lean muscle mass only which i'm quite comfortable with. :/

man i'm jes playin. i'm a bit of a fattie (size l in reg uniqlo, sometimes xl) so i'm kinda heated that the capsule collections only run to size l (since they're generally of slimmer cuts).

i'm not sure how much they're making on those collabs by keeping the price points low so it's possibly a cost limiting exercise to reduce size range

anyway the sale is pretty nice considering - half off some decent polo shirts (the non-haring tipped ones and some new horizontal striped ones) and long-sleeve linen shirts. you guys seemed to have completely missed a few long racks of half off men's jeans in the basement, mostly past runs from the upstairs jeans wall. also hooked up my visiting friend on the last decent sized vintage chinos, no such luck on the one wash selvedge denim which is pretty much gone.

the sale also helped disguise the fact that their stock of good stuff is pretty thin, plus their utter inability to make a navy blue blazer/jacket.

i'm not sure how much they're making on those collabs by keeping the price points low so it's possibly a cost limiting exercise to reduce size range

anyway the sale is pretty nice considering - half off some decent polo shirts (the non-haring tipped ones and some new horizontal striped ones) and long-sleeve linen shirts. you guys seemed to have completely missed a few long racks of half off men's jeans in the basement, mostly past runs from the upstairs jeans wall. also hooked up my visiting friend on the last decent sized vintage chinos, no such luck on the one wash selvedge denim which is pretty much gone.

the sale also helped disguise the fact that their stock of good stuff is pretty thin, plus their utter inability to make a navy blue blazer/jacket.

Wait...do they still have l/s cotton linen shirts? If so, what floor? You mentioned the basement...I haven't been down there since hte first time I went into Uniqlo.