• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thus far, these are the only ones i've seen:

ut1.jpg

ut2.jpg

images via individualsole.

here's a little more info:

http://tokyohanna.blogspot.com/2008/03/terry-richardson-for-uniqlo.html

april 28th is the proposed date for full spectrum to be released in store. but they've been leaking onto the racks (like the pig one, and another that i forget)

I think there was some confusion in this thread when someone said Terry Richardson instead of Keith Haring in regards to store stock. Right now the NY store has a ton of Keith Haring T's, but only one or two of the Richardson T's have hit the shelves.

I think there was some confusion in this thread when someone said Terry Richardson instead of Keith Haring in regards to store stock. Right now the NY store has a ton of Keith Haring T's, but only one or two of the Richardson T's have hit the shelves.

i guess i wasn't specific enough - i apologize. the pig t and one other TR t are in the women's section, but i've seen others on models and i saw the boxes being moved to the stockroom last time i was there.

how much shrinkage can I expect from the linen/cotton gingham shirts?

i bought them in a small like my flannels but those are 100% cotton. should I have sized up to a medium (i can still return them)? or just cold wash and let them air dry?

thanks.

how much shrinkage can I expect from the linen/cotton gingham shirts?

i bought them in a small like my flannels but those are 100% cotton. should I have sized up to a medium (i can still return them)? or just cold wash and let them air dry?

thanks.

I cold washed and air dried mine and they shrunk a little bit. I didn't do any before or after measurements, so I can't tell what the exact shrinkage was, but they definitely did shrink.

I'd return them and go up one size and then shrink them to fit.

hahahahahhahaa

jeep, i might pass on the jeans, unfortunately. sorry i didnt let you know earlier.

i think i need some BLUEASFUCK robert geller denims.

EDIT: next sufu party is at sidney's parents' laundry in cali.