australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

we win? sweet, my job is done, nice to meet you guys. all the best with your future endeavors.

P.S. anyone knoe a good spot to go bushwalking camping over night near melbourne? How long does it take to drive to Wilson's Prom?

Hey guys, havent had a second to get back to heap of emails as the past two weeks ive been in the shop all day every day, will get back to everyone asap.

no problems, hope the store is coming along!

will send you another email just to make sure you have it.

haha, I thought melbourne always won over sydney anyway ;)

wilsons prom is about 3 hours drive T.

no problems, hope the store is coming along!

will send you another email just to make sure you have it.

ditto, good to hear back from you bt icon14.gif

btbam may just be busy with shop opening stuff. I was hoping to grab some CON tees from him also, but I just assumed he was still waiting on stock etc.

anyone seen new collections hitting shelves?

Ian from restricted premises said drop in 10 days, and that was 2 days ago. But that may just be for RP as its Gareth's shop.

So did CM get that order in yesterday? Anyone check it out?

I just dropped by, only new pieces they have is a dual layer cotton/wool sweater where the bottom layer is an inverted singlet. the girl at the store said they have had delays from the manufacturer and customs, however about 10 new pieces should arrive next week.

I tried on the drop crotch sweats while I was over there, no chance at all of pulling them off. I look like I have no arse with most jeans and these just looked straight up ridiculous on me haha.

fat had malmo suiting and coats in store, same sort of manufacturing quality as hem & haw...

I just dropped by, only new pieces they have is a dual layer cotton/wool sweater where the bottom layer is an inverted singlet. the girl at the store said they have had delays from the manufacturer and customs, however about 10 new pieces should arrive next week.

I tried on the drop crotch sweats while I was over there, no chance at all of pulling them off. I look like I have no arse with most jeans and these just looked straight up ridiculous on me haha.

fat had malmo suiting and coats in store, same sort of manufacturing quality as hem & haw...

mmmmm delays. annoying. Hopefully the stuff drops next weeeeeek.

hahah @ drop crotch... I'm not sold on the idea of them tbh... they always seem to be 'oh look I lyke fashionz' if ya know what I mean.

In other news I just copped these and the wait will be painful. Thanks to Ivans On High for the heads up!

FILI-MZ6_V1.jpg

haven't decided yet. a friend is seeing whether they can score free tix to some of the shows, will definitely go if they can. tbh there aren't any shows that I want to see enough to bother spending ~$40 on unless there is going to be a big sufu turn out or something ;).

just have to wait and see if any of the other locals are bothering with it this year then, not looking all that likely thus far though...

thanks for the heads up mel icon14.gif, I'll probably head there on the thursday even though it's probably just scraps from the sydney sale.

lol, I just +repped you on that one in RP. imo it beats the drkshdw hoodie just for the fit, even in XS drkshdw pieces run huge...

hoping the CON sale will be worthwhile, will cop lame basics, denim and jewelery if it's cheap (and available :P)...