australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

thing is if any of the arsonists get caught, regardless of the length of their jail time, their lives are basically forfeit. whether someone bumps them off while they're in jail or once they get out, they're gonna get what's coming to them.

this is true, the cops had to smuggle two twenty somethings out of a police station today, after they found out they werent guilty of anything. they were scared people would try to take shit in to their own hands anyway

I updated the map thing on the first page, added a bunch of eateries, a few bars and some lesser known but still decent shops. Also changed the icons so that eateries have a food icon, bars have a drink icon and venues have a theater icon.

I'm not sure if you guys can see the changes, might just show up on my map, don't really know too well how google maps works. Ah well, hope I've helped somehow

Speaking of job interviews, I went for a talk with some managers today and got a follow up trial from one of the girls, place is called By Basia and it's on burwood road near auburn road, hawthorn. Looks pretty nice but apparently it gets busy, never worked in hospitality before so we'll see how I go. Err.. Wish me luck? (this is probably the worst place for me to ask)

Hey congrats Tryo.

I worked in hospitality for a few years. Depends on the area I guess but sometimes dealing with customers can be a pain in the ass. It's good for meeting people and tips though. Good luck.

the whole tipping thing isn't so big in australia.

my brother, when he did his hospitality gig, tipped himself lol.

yeah, consider that when you're not earning enough for YURIUS.

ive worked in hospitality for 4 years (on and off for 2 of them) as a barman and gaming room attendant and tipping just doesn't really happen. If it does happen just make sure your the first one to serve that customer next time he comes in to build up relationship. Most customers/people repeat what feels comfortable (aka you serving them).

Hospitality can be a bitch though, just keep a level head when dealing with disputes and you should be fine.

wept you were 100% right about the back zips, the Julius boots are very comfortable :D. super tight around the leg though, but it makes the silhouette look spot on when worn tucked in. was a bit too hot to be wearing them today though haha.

claude maus looked quite busy today, hope their sale is going well. not much in the way of new stuff yet. they got a restock of the plain s/s tees, a new checkered tee, and a double layered s/s tee where the bottom layer is an upside down singlet which I didn't particularly like. they are expecting drops of new stuff every week though so hoping for some nice pieces this season.

lol, there's this place if you can wait till 2010.

in the CBD there is myer furniture, domayne in QV, freedom in MC as well as howard's storage world for bookshelves and the like (I get my clothes hangers there :P). not sure of any other places in the CBD though, might have to travel to the 'burbs.

hmm thanks buds.

i've been to domayne and myer furniture in QV and was kind of disappointed by the offerings for the things that would fit in my room lol.

i'll check out freedom in MC. thx for the tip

i'm thinking like solid bedding or some shit. i kind of want a vintage oak desk and bookshelf.

just because.