australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

^must go to EM.

On another note..finally manage to kop the sacred LUC suture object dyed j-pants... :D

nice fen, u get them in the black? & did you size up one?

I'm going to need shorts, to get me through 40+ degree days, but I pretty much give up on fashion on those days...

same T, i feel the heat bigtime and cant handle jeans in 30+ heat..

the mihara shorts look dope as hell though, wish i could of ordered and had them for this summer

I know its almost impossible for yall- but ill let you know anyway. The Augusta order is going in late tonight early tomorrow. If anyone is after the standard Side Zip or anything else that you may know is coming for SS2010 let me know asap and ill work out a special ( Extra discount on top of loyalty discount ) price for the pre-orders.

Let me know. Just putting it out.

second that ivans, anywhere i can be directed for some more SS10 images bt?

..and i look like a douche in that pic ha.. a few beers in and i develop a stupid smile

u look so young a.. looks like arj and 50 could be your dad haha

nice fen, u get them in the black? & did you size up one?

yeah the black ones.. sigh. affinity to black. i did size up.. but should be easy to resell if sizing fail as i was told by Arthur that there were ppl lining up to get my size if i dont go for it.. : \ not sure but may be true.

ahah did take note of that

its always "next purchase i wont go black"... 2mins later you're buying black lulz

yeah quite true..seeing those clothing in black, they looook so much nicer by itself. as oppose to other colours.

when you put them into fit.. it's just .. sigh. one thing i realize is.. i always find myself avoiding black shirts/tanks/tops etc. i guess that's good.

preety disappointed for you guys the Obscur didn't work out.. couldn't be happier with mine.

supermeetsups2 was good times again, melb ppl should actually come next time, or something? also just a heads up to anyone going to the sydney meet-up, don't drink and drive ahah. :-/

oh and Arj was keen to put up all of his product shots so i've just completed that this morning. go check it out there's some really amazing pieces!

preety disappointed for you guys the Obscur didn't work out.. couldn't be happier with mine.

supermeetsups2 was good times again, melb ppl should actually come next time, or something? also just a heads up to anyone going to the sydney meet-up, don't drink and drive ahah. :-/

oh and Arj was keen to put up all of his product shots so i've just completed that this morning. go check it out there's some really amazing pieces!

mine doesnt fit as well as yours 50 but im still happy with it, only problem with mine is it's a lil loose on the forearms

arj that linen shirt is most impressive!

obscur jacket to me, like julius jacket.. it's amazing when worn tight.. i guess my aesthetics have changed.

fen, out of interest what did you sell the RO side zip boots for? they would have been too big for me however i still want to know what they went for?

sold 500usd to a fellow melbourne.

fenrost!?!?!?!?

winter liquidation?

more like, the quest of perma wardrobe.. continues.. : |

ahh fenrost, if you put that obscur on sale like 3 months ago i woulda snapped it up so quick lol

anyone else cop animal collective tix? cant wait

haha... i think we all got the jacket like.. 2 months ago.. so there wont be any chance 3 months back at all... ;) now you do.