australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah, I got my proxy to ask ID Heart and they only carry it in size 1. tbh I'd want to try it on in person before committing, and even then I don't think I'd buy it unless it was at least 30% off haha. would rather have this, but it costs even more. :o

aah i see. do try when your japan. but summer is coming.. i guess mine won't get much use soon..

kka hoodie.. leather sourced from guidi, must be intense. icon14.gif however.. not feeling it as much as julius long hoodie...

Obscur jackets - 1 week away from hitting NVR END.

well

1 week 15 hours.

Not that im counting.

nice.. :)

i know somewhere there's already a discussion on this obscur jacket leather bury in this thread..but can't seem to find it.. how is the leather like? soft? thin? suitable for Summer?

yeah, that KKA design works better as a coat although the leather version of this coat does cost 294K yen....

leather on the obscur will be a spring-summer weight, medium-light weight rigid washed calf leather that will soften with wear.

still waiting on pics of the nubuck hoodie fen. ;)

cheers fen, looking forward to it. icon14.gif

wept I had the same cardigan, the fit is fail. notice how dropped the shoulder line is on snafu? because the front length is far shorter than the back it causes it to pull back and fall of the shoulder like that, it's an interesting piece but not a functional piece of clothing. the OV, _7 and KKA style wrap cardigans work far better as they're cut longer at the front, they're made of a jersey fabric too so you can wash it to shrink it back if it stretches (unlike the super delicate merino wool of the RO).

leather on the obscur will be a spring-summer weight, medium-light weight rigid washed calf leather that will soften with wear.

Gees dude.. the way you described it made me smile... a little too much?

Is this bordering on the line of un healthy leather obsession?

thanks for the info about the obscur.. i was hoping to hear something like that.. haha... since summer is coming.. :)

I think everyone has been infected by the leather daddy virus a bit on here bt. :o

really hope that hoodie fits me now fen, 130K yen hoodie is next level expensive though haha.

haha d.. maybe ask your proxy to ask other westores for the sizing? it's abit odd size 1 u inquire is so big.... any 46, 48 and even 50 would fit into that... but then again i could be wrong.. i guess best is you try them when your in japan.

yeah I'll ask for measurements from a different webstore once they've received it. I usually ask lounge japan as they've been 100% accurate with their measurements in the past, hopefully they picked up the nubuck hoodie. dunno if I can stomach the price though, at 30-40% off maybe. although if I try it and really like the fit, well...

the site really is amazing.. he has done well.

didn't see project runway :-/ but find it amusing how almost identical the shapes are.

Raymond FG tee fit is amazing. Nice and slim through the body (without being skin tight) with the use of extremely soft cotton.