australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

can't wait to hear the news bt icon14.gif.

mel the leather does vary from season to season, T's leather is a very similar weight to yours though. personally I prefer the super light and soft lamb leather to rick's calf or f/w lamb leather, as they always felt kinda cheap to me. if you want a more substantial leather jacket then you should cop yurius next time ;).

yeah I don't think I'd cop at rrp either F but LVR's prices are surprisingly reasonable this season... do you think there'd be anyway to protect the sole other than just constantly replacing that thin strip of rubber?

ah rightio, cheers D. naw im very happy with the moto. was just curious if it came in any other leather. Next time im meeting ajax ill get him to bring his white RO. heh mark my words, my next big purchase WILL be a yurius leather :D feel free to pm if you wanna help donate... its for a good cause

fixed for you

haha, man it's tempting. really feeling those sneakers, please disable me :o.

heh, yurius leather is the way to go mel, nothing fits quite like it :cool:. any particular style you interested in for your future purchase? ;)

the rubber soles they add at cobblers last infinitely longer than any stock sole in my experience.

I'll wait to hear from Bt about the RO coat. If I did I would have the third buckle removed also, so I could wear them without If I wanted.

The funny thing is, the price at Luisaviaroma is still better than Assin's sale price haha. I am definitely tempted.

haha, man it's tempting. really feeling those sneakers, please disable me :o.

well they are great sneakers...

but save for some other pieces... you've already got the engineers and getting the combats, so maybe relax on the footwear..

yes sneakers totally different to these 2, but u may want to start saving for next season ;) + on top of this u have your unlabelled converse that do the job right?

Would probably get a non-black leather..

maybe this?

07.jpg

i'm a sucker for moto :o and that colour is perfect.

Jutneck is a possibility but i dont really like wearing high neck collars.. they bother me for some reason. and if i go with jut i would def cop it in black...

haha, converses aren't quite the same jb :P. probably don't need another pair of shoes right now, and they aren't exactly cheap for sneakers but they are god damn cool. tbh I don't think I'll have any major purchases next season, nothing substantial on my list yet...

Ivan they're even cheaper on antonioli, especially if you chuck a James Perse basic tee or something in the cart so you get free shipping...

yeah that moto is killer mel, really digging the minimalness of it now. that dove grey is a nicer grey than they've used in past collections too and the soft unwashed leather works perfectly with the simple style. love moto collars but still haven't found the right one for me :(. agree the jut neck works best in black, so fucking intense:

img0029.jpg

haha, they did the job as a replacement for the ann mids. these sneaker boots with the insane straps and the chunky side zip on the other hand...

don't think these will make it to sale jb, although I may get lucky if someone resells a pair in my size. I have a feeling the US retail will be a fair bit higher than the EU online prices though...

and yeah, black jut necks are the shit:

fw08leather2.jpg

if the sizing is still the same then I think I'll definitely have to cop. may have to sell my current one though, don't think I can justify having two leather jackets in the same style...

yeah the moto is cut bigger, definitely size down to a 1. yurius needs to start cutting a size 0 haha.

haha mihara looks like a chilled dude :cool:

I'm a slim 46 jbone... kinda in between both sizes? I usually buy my jawnz in size S but the RO moto XS measurements fit me spot on.

D, you know you can get rid of your current one easily right? :P

haha, yeah I'll let ed know first if I decide to sell my current one. need to wait till I get obscur or MA first otherwise I'll be black leather-less though :P.

a size 1 in the moto will fit you perfectly mel, you definitely need to cop when it's available icon14.gif.

oh yeahh forgot that you're copping flock's white moto! good stuff mangz. when you getting it j? we're still waiting for the ann d sneakers fit pic btw! do you tuck your pants in with them?

RE: julius new moto - will it be available when you're in japan damien? you can handle them first irl and lemme know ;D

haha, nah the new moto won't be available until december at the earliest. the leather looks like the same incredibly soft and substantial ram leather that they used on wept's rider and the classic moto collar:

fixed_10.png

oh yeahh forgot that you're copping flock's white moto! good stuff mangz. when you getting it j? we're still waiting for the ann d sneakers fit pic btw! do you tuck your pants in with them?

next pay coming in few days so going straight away to flock, so hopefully ill have it by end of next week

haha i havent forgotten, i will have one up for you by end of w/e..

pants tucked in no question ;)

hoping for a decent return, no bonuses this year though are there? boring part time job, company is run by a family friend though so hours are fairly flexible. ~20 hours a week of work + 5 subjects last semester was difficult to juggle, glad that I should only have 3 subjects next semester :o.