australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

plz share pics of obscur bt ;). must be hard not to cop RO when it's that cheap haha.

not sure how I feel about the Julius presentation yet, need more detailed pics but nothing is really jumping out at me. even leather wise nothing is standing out to me, the moto collar is just a toned down version of the original ram rider (without chest pockets, but still keeping the horizontal pocket that wonkies up the fit a bit, and adding some unnecessary nipple snaps underneath the collar and at the bottom), not feeling the double zip leather (middle zip feels superfluous) or the obscur-esque peen flap leather either. heh, that yellow leather is wack... lol at bt in nearly every pic :P.

btw

new obscur is amazing.

BT sent you pics?! where the hook ups!?

Glad the leather fits how you wanted it to D, must be nice to have something verging on too tight as opposed to too loose!

yeah size 1, the washed process makes it super slim in the arms and it's cut shorter (body and arms) and tighter than any other Julius leather I've tried. wept I ordered it from rizm on Friday, arrived at my proxy and was shipped out on Monday, delivered 8am this morning :cool:.

BT sent you pics?! where the hook ups!?

Glad the leather fits how you wanted it to D, must be nice to have something verging on too tight as opposed to too loose!

got them last night.

im sure everyone will impressed by richards new work.

thanks 50, will try to take one soon. I like the way it's styled in these shots, however the red is a lot darker than it appears in the photos (tried to capture the burnt effect in my shots but didn't get them very well, shit is amazing in person). also some styled shots of my jut here :cool:.

haha, looks like it Ivan. tbh I'm still not that sold on the perfecto rider style, the way they look when worn open isn't that great (amazing when zipped though) but the colour is so damn perfect. was kinda worried I couldn't pull it off but it looks great when wearing everything else black :D. kinda tempted to pick up the new jut too if it fits well, not particularly impressed with next seasons offerings thus far...

dam mike, i knew i would be in those photos.

Felt like ass, it just started pouring outside, weather was humid.

lol @ my expression @ yellow leather. Sums it up really.

I will be going back to Obscur in 3 hours with richard to go over some.. finer details and take some photos

Spent a few hours with Fuuma and David choi, met up with MikeNouveu Chant and others, really nice guys.

haha, yeah that dude does look pretty ghey, I think the tee works with the jacket though (possibly only in those photos though). I owned those gloves :o, like them a lot even though they are kinda silly/pointless.

looks like they stopped using washed leather for next season, perhaps a lightweight calf leather? (care to confirm if you handled them bt? ;)) they don't look to fit particularly slim either (the models seem to be sized appropriately judging by the sleeve length), feel like that moto collar is missing something without any chest pockets too...

havent handled, marc came and spoke to me after the show and said the pieces are much nicer in your hands. he wasnt too happy with the show i believe.

Might go in and handle it next week.

Obscur OV this morning, BBS show, RO show, Viridi party.

Hectic. day :\