australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Some of MMM is crazy nice but i feel a lot of it is hit and miss. well at least last season I thought. imo its like raf.

agree. i kinda thought as an overall, mmm is a little inconsistent... most of his stuff tend to be difficult to wear with one another... i tried on some of his tops, was pretty much so-so... however, trousers and jeans are probably the only thing i really like.

Possibly greatest rick leather in my size (i think) is up on sz. Mike lowery is selling. contemplating:o

awesome jacket... icon14.gif there's many ro sneakers and jacket popping up in sz lately...

Flock, this might interest you, since your m doesnt work out.. or the rider.. :P

did MA+ bring out a version of the leather wallet that would fit into a jean pocket. i only see the larger version. i am pretty sure he did bring out a smaller version but i cant remember?

As far as i know the One Piece MA+ wallet have 2 sizes.. I have stumbled upon (labeled as) small ma+ wallet but their size are same as medium. I might be wrong but here are the approximate size

L - 10 cm x 15cm

M/S - 8 cm x 11cm

well Lowery said he would be away till next week, and will give me measurements then so that gives me time to decide. Would like to try a L in Reek leather at my local here so I can be sure tho. Have the w/e to sleep on it, but ~1700AUD is a good price no? :\

D and melv, yes I want to join the rick moto gang;)

^ ever again imo, gradient leather is fail.

really like that dd leather too but everything he makes runs big, and I'm sure the double layering at the bottom and pocket tassels would drive me nuts pretty quickly haha.

Ok looks like its a overwhelming yes from everyone on lowery's jacket.

Since I need to enable myself financially :D I will put up a (quick) sale thread this evening of random jawns - CON (jewellery and jawns), CM, Ksubi denimz, Nudie (3 pairs). doubt anyone on this thread will want anything apart from maybe CON and CM, but dibbs to any of you guys.

did you get those rick sneaks on sz arj?

I tried to mang but the seller disabled me:confused:

said they would be too snug on me, and to go for the black ones instead. said thanks for looking WTF.

told him that I had SZ references if he wanted them as I dont post much at all on there:p