Tyro1

australia :: melbourne :: shopping

I'll be in Melbourne til the 12th. We should also meet up in Sydney homme.homme (keep forgetting).

yeah w/ family but i'll be in syd from 2nd-7th for a couple of resits. will be back from the 7th jan until the 12th as mentioned.

50% @ sneakerboy = decent priced common projects

i don't see any at 50% off?

edit - mostly sold out of 44/45 anyway, ugh.

Edited by conqueror

i don't see any at 50% off?

edit - mostly sold out of 44/45 anyway, ugh.

unnamed_1.jpg

that's a great deal and i need some new cp's, there's just none left that i want in my size. fuck.

edit: the sole stitching on one of mine just busted open this morning - fuck x2.

Edited by conqueror

i just ordered some uniqlo oxfords from jp but got the wrong size - hit me up if you're interested. one blue, one grey and both a m.

Edited by conqueror

Moving to Melbourne from France on the 13th of Feb. Already in contact with Jack, that'd be nice to plan a meeting with other sufuers to meet some faces. 

goin to be down on the 2nd,3rd Feb after Laneways festival if anyone wants to get a lunch or something let me know.

sorry guys i have been crazy busy these last couple of weeks. been working full time at Port Philip Estate as a chef while I look for proper jobs. 

definitely down for the melbourne squad meet up. 

Anyone been to the Uniqlo pop up store on the corner of Swanston and Bourke? 

Didn't know it existed, will hit it up tomorrow. Any idea how long it's there for?

^also interested to know how long its there

also what's go to stores for some decent frames in melb? looking for frames and some sunnies too and want to try them on

just came back from an extended overseas trip and it feels weird being back home

Edited by penis

the popup store will supposedly be there until the proper retail space opens in early autumn and they will change the stock every 2 to 4 weeks.

Edited by conqueror

Hey, wondering if anyone has some more recent shopping recommendations? I'm specifically lookin for rick and some gyak.

Also some frames shops would be cool also, if anyone knows matsuda or moscot stockists!

i just ordered some uniqlo oxfords from jp but got the wrong size - hit me up if you're interested. one blue, one grey and both a m.

just received these and i'm too big to fit them

if anyone wants to take them off my hands, shoot me a msg

Hey, wondering if anyone has some more recent shopping recommendations? I'm specifically lookin for rick and some gyak.

Also some frames shops would be cool also, if anyone knows matsuda or moscot stockists!

Gyakusou will almost only ever be at Incu and I'm certain they aren't stocking at the moment considering the last release was months ago. PM if you are interested in Gyak Lunarglides.

For Moscot and other good glasses check out Occhio on Brunswick st in Fitzroy.

visiting melb and want to check out the shopping. been reading this thread a bit and it seems like the stores to check out are:

harrolds

assin

someday

marais

sneakerboy

any others worth checking out? thanks!