australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah i agree.

even though the clothes weren't all that, bobby's was always a great place to shop at because of the staff.

spoke to one of them today at the shop and they're closing for good.

guy was talking about something happening beyond their control forcing them to close.

spok to tom today and h basically said th manufacturrs ar fucking thm ovr. too bad.

said hm & haw is going to tak a sason off, and rasss aftr that...

and ys, a crtain ky on my kyboard isnt working.. and its driving m insan

pretty sure any of the computer shops on latrobe or elizabeth in the CBD can fix that.

I was in Bobby's today and purchased a YMC jumper at 50% off.

Wasn't hardly anything in the store though besides H&H jeans

yeh my flattie coped a nice ymc hoodie from incu, the one with the writing on the front that says stop collecting kicks that looks like it is cords hanging from the neck. The fit is imaculate... I want some YMC foxing boots anyone seen any??

I've maxed out my internet limit aswell. It's on a morphine drip like pace of 5 kbps, terrible for lurking, specially on SuFu.

Speaking of jobs aswell, what's a good place to look for casual work? I've got around 3 weeks left in my Melbourne stint, and cash flow is getting quite dry. :(

Was able to check out the Ksubi sale today. Stuff they had inside probably didn't warrant the 30 minutes you'd have to fall inline for. I didn't expect that the brand following would be so huge.

Washing dishes for luxury fashion items, that should be good.

this place is not ballin at all.

fuck ksubi sale.

that shit was disaster.

the only good thing there was ksubi x jeremy scott guitar print when i was there (and i was ther eat like 1)

i don't think that people waiting in line at 10 in the morning were waiting for good shit.

fucking depressed.

i wished there were molecule jeans though.

really interesting shopping space, inside an old chapel. friendly, unpretentious service and the prices are reasonable compared to elsewhere in the world, although you are always going to pay an arm and a leg for the likes of carol christian poell and label under construction.

anyone been to the new joint on chapel - That Store?

it down on the greville end a couple of units before the AA store

walked past recently but they were closed and saw they stocked LVC, Levis, Reigning Champ, Dr. Denim, Cheap Monday and a bunch of other brands.

looked a pretty interesting prospect.