australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

headed down to the FAT sale just before lunch time.

surprisingly no ques at all and was in fact pretty damn empty for a warehouse sale. noone jostling you when your browsing and no outrageous lines for the changing room.

stuff there was pretty mediocre imo. a ton of bassike and some other brand that i can't remember. some nice PAM jumpers and a few pieces from material boy here and there.

jeans-wise there were cheap mondays going for 70. pretty decent size run on the tight black ones but nothing fantastic.

nothing much from nudie or tsubi which is fine as i'm not a fan of them anyhow.

overall pretty average. girls stuff definitely looked better

ahah fuck re. fat sale.

had intentions of going, didn't get home til 5am fri morning. alarm goes off at 8. get up. into car by 815. some reason it slipped my mind i was entering peak hour. drove half way there hungover as fuck (took fucking 30 minutes to drive like 10km in the traffic), turned around and went back to home to bed ahah.

more details on what was available.. all ive heard was that the girls selection was pretty decent. i might pop in on sun morning and see if i cant pick up a few bassike tees or something. any shoes?

mooooooooar details

I remeber one of my friends telling me he saw heaps of converse from like $50 to $80 bucks at those wear house places... best to call them first cause they are normally in the sticks

Yeah I think another place is smith street where all the regular sports outlets are you can find converse there.

headed down to the FAT sale just before lunch time.

jeans-wise there were cheap mondays going for 70. pretty decent size run on the tight black ones but nothing fantastic.

er

70 for cheap mondays, how much they normally retail, 90? doesnt sound like much of a reduction.

the men's selection was really disappointing. stuff was pretty similar to the previous fat sale. what i saw were some con red big ear shirts and double scarves and a tsubi beethoven tee.

the ladies' side was probably better. my girl got a pretty good deal on a $274 top reduced to $5.

there were loads of accessories when i went on the first day but nothing really caught my eye. bunch of beanies and scarves as well as bracelets and such in a case by the counter.

there were loads of bassike as well in all colors. sorry can't help you on the pricing i really wasn't looking at stuff carefully.

"ive never been to someday. whats is like? where is it? labels?" (quoteing home)

They stock PAM (the house brand.) and Supreme for sure. I think the sell Neighborhod, Medicom stuff, and Original Fake but i was there a year ago so I'm not quite sure about those brands.

Someday

is tight owned by the PAM people, but their Supreme stuff is hella over price so stick to the house brand. I've been there and its a tight store, its pretty hard to find because its on the third floor of a building.

Like the other guys said, it's got a good range of independent brands but the prices are a little steep. It's a nice shop though - def. worth a look. :)

I'm still hanging out for the Undercoverism drop ('08 S/S series), that's if they're getting it this year. :o

ive never been to someday. whats is like? where is it? labels?