australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Pandemonium: dude, if you can be stuffed doing a pickup sometime give me a yell.

honestly, i have no experience with h&h cuts cause our local stockists sold their meagre stocks a while ago. recommend me some other good shiz available in melbourne. rah

and anyone want those imperial shearers for $260au a pop + shipping? though they'r probably already available there easily. better than paying $265US from some online shops -_-''

does anyone know of a good cobbler in the CBD? my love thy neighbour soles separated from the upper while running the other day - they were pretty beat up before but now they're fucked. anyone have any experience putting new soles in?

home: you re-soled your material boys right? how much did it set you back, and where did you get it done?

thanks

home: you re-soled your material boys right? how much did it set you back, and where did you get it done?

thanks

yessir. just went down to my friendly neighborhood cobbler and he had it done for 45 smacks. decent job. if youre around bayside i can PM you details but honestly any competent cobbler will be able to do it.

my friend told me that april 77s are going for 200 in the CBD at fat.

yeah, 195 i think.

In stock now?

can confirm.

saw a small collection in fitzroy fat towards the end of last week. smallest size was like a 31 though (maybe 30)..

I assume that means all the small shit sold out quick (or fat was stoopid enough to only buy 30+ sizes)

who knows

Is that the one with baked beans? I went there last week. They overcooked the eggs... but normally they're ace...

No that was the one with cheese. The one with beans was the best (and most simple). I had the one with Turkish merguez or whatever it's called!

online stores that ship to melbourne or australia?

i like frute swags or ROCK (april 77-esque)

^^ can't really think of any places that wont ship down under

some, however, will charge you an arm and a leg to do it.

when/if revolve start stocking a77 again, it would be a good option, because their international shipping is as free as rape.

think i've picked all my a77 up from supermarket - probably your best bet..

didn't revolve pull out because april 77 is pretty hard to work with?

don't know dude. sounds fairly typical of a77 though.

wish there was a reliable place to buy a77 (non-denim) online.

shit is like hen's teeth.

Fat sale next weekend at Fitzroy townhall

Friday (15th March) 9-5

Saturday 9-5

Sunday 11-5

at least its been moved from the prahran town hall (even if that makes it a fuck load harder to get to)

should weed out some faggots.