australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

SO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE KNOWS WHERE TO GO THRlFTING?

THIS IS MAD LAME. I WANT VINTAGE FRUTE SWAGZ

nurrr, i can't do op shopping. got mad ocd.

bought this rad (used) claude maus sweater a year or so ago off ebay and still can't bring myself to wear it because the thing was covered (by covered, i mean like three hairs) in cat hair.

my question. looking to buy a felt trilby hat. places to visit?

went to city hatters on flinders a few weeks ago, and they had some for 125, but not sure i want to drop that much on something i might rarely wear.

just looking for an understated, plain felt one, so stores like GPC/fat are a no go.

anyone?

nikon australia sets the price high.

that is all.

if this is the case, would it be wise to wait until i visit hong kong and buy when i'm there?

that is 6 odd months away, and i had originally planned to buy sooner, but if im gonna save significant $$$, i'd probably do it that way.

if i buy from an authorised dealer in HK (there is such a thing, yes?), will i be able to kop an international warranty? what sort of prices will i be looking at compared with australia?

my question. looking to buy a felt trilby hat. places to visit?

went to city hatters on flinders a few weeks ago, and they had some for 125, but not sure i want to drop that much on something i might rarely wear.

just looking for an understated, plain felt one, so stores like GPC/fat are a no go.

anyone?

if this is the case, would it be wise to wait until i visit hong kong and buy when i'm there?

that is 6 odd months away, and i had originally planned to buy sooner, but if im gonna save significant $$$, i'd probably do it that way.

if i buy from an authorised dealer in HK (there is such a thing, yes?), will i be able to kop an international warranty? what sort of prices will i be looking at compared with australia?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

somewhat related (from online store which sells nikon):

http://www.quikshop.com.au/aus_vs_import.html?osCsid=1cmt72rsg93pa31csrkvg5gdp5

explains the different between australian stock and imported stock warranty and why ebay/online stores sells them much cheaper.

im guessing if you buy from overseas (hk/japan) you don't get local manufacturer warranty, so if something happens, you'd have to send it overseas. which might end up paying equivilant to total price of a nikon here.

Cross-posting this in here.. Yea or nay? Thanks.

my opinion is a little biased (i'd pay to see c/c if i was blind and deaf), but yeah, rock out with your cock out.

lotta people arent really rating their new tunes (shit doesnt compare to bright like neon love, admittedly), but im getting into it. you should too.

ahoy melbourners.

one question, or two.

How hard is it there to find hem & haw shirts form last/current season, and is anyone willing to do pickups?

love, st.

seriously wouldn't botther.

i've had two or three of the shirts basically fall apart on me. up your budget by 50/100 and get something that will last.

i also think the h&h cuts are a little whack - short on length and a little wide on the body = bad combo.