australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

What does Bobbys Cuts usually stock? Anything exciting?
they stock mostly hem and haw stuffs, shirts, many jeans etc

lovethyneighbour footwear

some bassike stuffs

cheap monday i think aswell

also gram footwear i think, not completely sure though since i haven't been in a fair while. same with who am eye.

they stock mostly hem and haw stuffs, shirts, many jeans etc

lovethyneighbour footwear

some bassike stuffs

cheap monday i think aswell

also gram footwear i think, not completely sure though since i haven't been in a fair while. same with who am eye.

thanks.... i was just curious.. unfortunately im back at home and no longer in Melbourne

I like him, but he was never going to beat Djokovic - especially after his 5am finish.

Fed will continue to dominate hard-court tennis, mark my words.

Does anyone else bet on the tennis? Nothing like running 5 leg multi's in the first week..

- Genki (My fave fave fave shop)

- Chiodo

- Assin

- Greville Records

- Collins Street

havent been to a couple of these.

can people start listing location of store / brands carried / price ranges / etc. for the supernoobs.

also, good polos in melbourne? no preppy shit (aka lacoste/RL/etc). thinking slim black fred perrys - where to robokop?

why, whats your problem with fat?

Well... personally I find the shop to be extremely pretentious... the shop assistants are never helpful... most of them are extremely lazy that a few times when I asked them for sizes they wouldn't look it up and just said that they didn't have any but when I came back the next day voila the size I was after was on the rack ...

I bought a skirt 2 years ago from them and inside one of the pockets there's a receipt that belongs to one of the staff in the shop complete with the name of the staff on the receipt... meaning they've been wearing stuff from the rack and sell them again to us...

but I guess it's a matter of preference... I personally would rather spend my money at places where I can get good service...

i have mixed thoughts towards the staff at FAT, sometimes extremely enthusiastic about making convo, sometimes actually quite helpful/nice, other times negligent/pretentious. either way i rarely require assistance at stores anyway so it doesn't bother me... unless they outright lie to you of course (e.g. sizes available)

Well... personally I find the shop to be extremely pretentious... the shop assistants are never helpful... most of them are extremely lazy that a few times when I asked them for sizes they wouldn't look it up and just said that they didn't have any but when I came back the next day voila the size I was after was on the rack ...

I bought a skirt 2 years ago from them and inside one of the pockets there's a receipt that belongs to one of the staff in the shop complete with the name of the staff on the receipt... meaning they've been wearing stuff from the rack and sell them again to us...

but I guess it's a matter of preference... I personally would rather spend my money at places where I can get good service...

the shop assistants try to be helpful but they end up very dopey in my opinion.

self-serve.

Just click the edit button on the left hand pannel, then place markers...

Good idea to copy it into the first post, wait for Home to log on I guess.

Done, done and done. Top stuff tyro.

Will add some locations when I get a chance tomorrow.

For those of you contributing to the map, please add a brief description of the store (labels, foods, prices, etc.)

thanks for the map!

I'll use it when I'm in Melbourne in Feb!

Baked eggs...? I want baked eggs NOW. Do you really have to go around the world to get baked eggs?

Forgot to mention Cactus Jam... they have men stores as well... and if you go to their store in Hawthorn there's a really nice French cafe nearby called La Tropezienne (780 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn) who makes delicious macaroons... hmmm.....

- Cactus Jam

- Cose Ipanema (CDG, Yohji, Dries Van Noten, etc)

- La Tropezienne

- ITO (Japanese Restaurant)

It's somewhere in the Sufu Melbourne gmap. Something Eatery on Gertrude st.

I'm definitely going to check the Melbournite baked eggs despite the 30°C+ temperature!