australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

• 3 weeks later...

So the firm I work with has offered me a position in melbourne that would require me to move there in the next couple of months.

I'm heading down in a couple of weeks to start checking out some suburbs/apartment viewings and wanted to see if people had recommendations or advice on some of the inner city suburbs. I'm familiar with places like Port Melb, Albert Park, Prahan and Abbotsford from friends who live there but if there are some suburbs that you'd recommend as enjoyable and liveable I'd love to hear them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

it's still open in a way... the pam shop has a few bits of visvim, gosha, undercover accessories etc.

The store was, and still is a disappointment. Walking up all of those stairs to such a boring selection of clothes + shitty service. 

it's still open in a way... the pam shop has a few bits of visvim, gosha, undercover accessories etc.

The store was, and still is a disappointment. Walking up all of those stairs to such a boring selection of clothes + shitty service. 

interesting, i thought their service was good - stock could sometimes be underwhelming but i always appreciated what they were trying to do overall. another one bites the dust.

it's the same people with pretty much the same stock minus nanamica. the service is okay, giving you heads up on up coming stock etc.

they generally stock a lot of nbhd and visvim to cater for the fobs and only stock 1 of each size for gosha, ce, cassettes and records.

interesting, i thought their service was good - stock could sometimes be underwhelming but i always appreciated what they were trying to do overall. another one bites the dust.

should clarify: their web service is good, their in store presence has always been rude when I've been there. 

It is a shame in that they have some great brands but seem to squander that opportunity by choosing the least interesting items. Sure it's safe but then why not just go to incu if you don't want interesting clothes/good fabrics.

should clarify: their web service is good, their in store presence has always been rude when I've been there. 

It is a shame in that they have some great brands but seem to squander that opportunity by choosing the least interesting items. Sure it's safe but then why not just go to incu if you don't want interesting clothes/good fabrics.

Also sad that their buy is so limiting at times as it restricts the opportunity of other stores in the area to buy those labels and support them in a more encompassing nature. I really do appreciate what PAM/Somedays do/did - I guess the real shame is the limited and unappreciative market in Australia.

P.S. PAM x Undercover collab apparently on the way? 

Edited by homme.homme

will the collection be out in time for me to wear it to the new star wars film that is coming out in the near future?

Here's hoping they have the courage to buy outside of the print tee & sweatshirt bubble. I'm excited to see their edit.

sneakerboys 11 bbs buy was interesting - shearling vests etc

will the collection be out in time for me to wear it to the new star wars film that is coming out in the near future?

sneakerboys 11 bbs buy was interesting - shearling vests etc

This is true. It all went to 70% off clearance in an unbranded (but obviously sneakerboy) off-site pop-up store sale though and they never bought the brand again. 

Edited by homme.homme

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...