australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

thanks! are there any other stores selling brands like supreme, visvim, neighborhood and wtaps other than someday?

also, does chiodo have a lot of junya man and comme des garcons? i looked at their website and it's all stuff like fashion jerseys.

Incu doesn't sell the labels you've mentioned above but they do have some awesome shit. Check out Prime Athletic, they have a pretty good sneaker collection if you visit at the right time, their good shit doesn't last long. Just go to the CDG store.

and reviving melbourne sufu meet up. lets do a gang dinner sometime in the next few weeks??? thoughts/preferences?

I'm totally down for it, even if we end up being two (stop laughing in the back). My knowledge of the city is still about close to nothing so I'd prefer not to pick, except if you guys are willing to end up Chez Mac Donald's.  

Richmond is a sweet place, plenty going on there. Depends what type of shirts you're after, for business shirts try Bespoke - good price.

thanks for the recommendation, do you have an actual link or address for them?

i guess i am just after some standard cut linen and cotton shirts, that fit me well! as opposed to the skin tight or too long variations that i seem to find at every turn. 

fml! its ridiculous that a well fitted shirt can be so hard to find.

any advice on mobile broadband? the place i am moving into doesn't have a land line for some unknown reason and they just don't have the internet. figure mobile broadband might be better than getting something installed in a place i might not be living in for longer than 12 months? thoughts / advice?

Had a MTM suit made by PJohnson, super cool people and laid back process

Their second line is in the 800 range - suitshop.com.au

Ordering one at the moment, we'll see if it turns out well.

The cutting should be similar to PJohnson cutting but done in China instead of Netherland

thanks for the recommendation, do you have an actual link or address for them?

i guess i am just after some standard cut linen and cotton shirts, that fit me well! as opposed to the skin tight or too long variations that i seem to find at every turn. 

try bespoked.com.au, sorry I got the name slightly wrong. there's some cool interactive shit on their website as well.