australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yayay got an internship with Aesop (albeit unpaid) but great experience. one day with the global marketing team and one day with the Australian marketing team. So i'll be in the area (Fitzroy) at least twice a week from next week! 

Edited by jackg

yayay got an internship with Aesop (albeit unpaid) but great experience. one day with the global marketing team and one day with the Australian marketing team. So i'll be in the area (Fitzroy) at least twice a week from next week! 

nice nice

i work on gertrude, melb meetup squad unite. lets do this for october

hey penis what's up ??!!

sup pand, you a doctor yet?

m+g conditioner is better, but no one stocks it in adelaide (inc mecca for some reason, just the shampoo) and i can't be bothered ordering something like that online. does the marketing team at aesop write the product descriptions? why are they so unintentionally hilarious?

Mouthwash

Product texture: clear liquid

Mouth-feel: cool, freshened, hydrated

Edited by conqueror

haha considering its unpaid for the time being, the chance of discounts are exceptionally low but you boys will be my first port of call. 

In my interview they asked lots of questions about my movements next year, and if i had a job lined up yak yak yak so who knows might turn into a proper job in which case i will be off loading cheap aesop en mass. 

I haven't started yet so can't shed much light on the product description, but I will find out and let you know! 

thanks guys :) meetup squad ftw.

October sounds good. What are you doing work wise penis? 

working as a research assistant at turning point doing psych stuff

just trying to get my foot in the door to get in a research degree program (or i'll settle for masters)

how did you land the research gig? out of all the research positions i've applied to i have only been offered an interview at one and ironically it was a position i was way under qualified for ($75k a year) - they ended up offering it to someone with 10yrs exp at CSIRO hahaha.

got kind of lucky really. i went for an interview for a job way beyond my qualifications, and after not getting that, few weeks later they gave me a call out of the blue asking if i'd still be interested in a RA job.

i think they're actually looking for more RAs right now if you don't mind the interstate commute haha

penis: not yet, 2 more years!!

which uni you studying at?

does the marketing team at aesop write the product descriptions? why are they so unintentionally hilarious?

So there is a specific creative team that has like 4/5 people in it, they do all of the design and copy writing for all of the products/launches/emails/hand outs etc etc. They are very very strict on that kinda stuff and it all has to be done and approved in house.

got kind of lucky really. i went for an interview for a job way beyond my qualifications, and after not getting that, few weeks later they gave me a call out of the blue asking if i'd still be interested in a RA job.

i think they're actually looking for more RAs right now if you don't mind the interstate commute haha

which uni you studying at?

i live in sydney now i study at sydney uni

Anyone know the date Uniqlo opens? I plan on travelling light (January) and walking straight into Uniqlo for the essentials! 

the mall is slated to open late this year, but i'd put my money around late q1 2014. cross your fingers though