australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

here are the glimpse of ph ss11, and hopefully will provide more visual to it

6a0133f2d1f56d970b0147e143f63a970b-pi

pic by envoy of belfast

the silk over leather with the lovely motifs, dark green/black - third from the right.

the white/tan

the gold dusted, (i think they will look great in an all-black attire)

the one i handled, the leather are quite thin and stiff, heavily black painted, with bits of gold dust, not too visible, tho. but it is a nice finish, imo.

not sure if it's the same item, but it is not matte like in the picture.. but yes, i agree, the leather will break and creases beautifully.

i am contemplating to get it actually, as well as the shoes... - this SS11 are seriously priced well, thanks to the strong aud, the blazers are 1.6k, jerkins jkts, bread-maker just 900+.. that bag i think is around 600. hopefully ccp will be too. :P

Hi fellow sufu members,

Been a while since I've been on here/SZ, hope everyone is well.

I am to debut my upcoming S/S2012 collection at RAFW 2011 in just under two weeks, and as part of the runway show, I will be coordinating a showroom during the period in the lead-up to the show and for a few days post-show, mainly for buyers and press.

If there is anyone on here that would like to come view the collection in person, please let me know (via [email protected]), and we can perhaps organise a common time for fellow SUFU/SZ members to come in for a look/chat/drink. A few members on here are already going to be present. Thanks guys :)

Arj //

143-ASSS2011-12InviteShowShowroom.jpg

It has been a while since we all got together - def count me in. So excited to see what you have come up with and finally be able to handle your garments up close.

Are we thinking during RAFW or post? Any day except Thursday is good for me. How long is Sam (50_lions) going to be in town? Do it when he's here imo.

It has been a while since we all got together - def count me in. So excited to see what you have come up with and finally be able to handle your garments up close.

Are we thinking during RAFW or post? Any day except Thursday is good for me. How long is Sam (50_lions) going to be in town? Do it when he's here imo.

Hey Melvin, good to hear you can make it. I'm thinking post-RAFW, like on Saturday 7th, that way its informal and we can get a drink after if we wish. Sam will be in town till after RAFW, so he's in. Should be good!

great idea Arj, i'll be there for sure. look forward to meeting whoever can make it.

How long is Sam (50_lions) going to be in town? Do it when he's here imo.

yeah will be around until after RAFW, the 7th would be perfect - but I will see you before ! icon14.gif:)

does anyone sell undercover in melbourne? i am guessing not, but figure i'd ask.

worth to check out if your into his aesthetic.. - 1 small rack consisting of cardigans, shirts, sweat pants, leather jkts.. they have some.

went to assin, had a quick look (so can't really run down properly..) at their new ann d ss11 shipment.. very nice shades of charcoal and greys.. also pretty basic generic ann ds... shirts, buttoned shirts, jerseys, cardigans, trousers, boots.

really digging her buttoned shirts.

i think their womens buy seem more exciting.

meanwhile got a copy of the some/thing magazine.. have yet to read the texts, some interesting shots of maurizio altieri's "house" and harnden's photography work.. but from outlook it's pretty dullsville.

the eye of altieri

.?

eye.jpg

house.png

fenrost, where is the place you are talking about - assin?

sending parcels overseas from here is a fucking nightmare. is it really $50 to send a parcel w/ tracking? i have so much shit (non-jawnz) to sell in a few months that i hope there is another option...

fenrost, where is the place you are talking about - assin?

sending parcels overseas from here is a fucking nightmare. is it really $50 to send a parcel w/ tracking? i have so much shit (non-jawnz) to sell in a few months that i hope there is another option...

yeah sending stuff international with tracking it super expensive. its pretty expensive to ship basic air mail (no tracking) as well. aus post need to lift their game on that one i feel

Just send it registered international post. It is still 'tracked' but it doesn't allow you to view the entire process online (depending on desitination country). It is reasonably quick and very reliable.

Of course this depends on the weight of the item you're shipping. If it gets up to a certain weight it is just as cost effective to send EMS.

The easiest thing to do is take your item to the counter at the post office and ask them to tell you all the options and prices.

Hey all,

Will be getting my flatheads repaired/reinforced at the crotch and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where to go?

I was half thinking of sending them to denim therapy in NY but yeah...

A quick search yielded two possibles:

Dr. Do-All &

Lonsdale Clothing operations

Any experiences or other suggestions welcome, otherwise I reckon Dr. Do-All will be the go.

^ All the way to NY? Seems a little unnecessary...

I've had my sc40300 and Roy x Cone contest jeans repaired at the alteration place on Lonsdale Street (near Russell Street corner, close to Chuji) - they do some decent work for fair $.