australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

that and her curves would accentuate the cut of the leather and make the assymetrical zipper config look ace. In other words...boobs.

ivans i use a Canon 400D with a 55-85mm (i think) lens. i want a 50mm f1.4 lens for it but i cant be bothered blowing that much cash yet as i dont use my camera enough as it is. i really should take it with me more often.

50, think i saw the same person! i stared at the jacket for a while as i was walking behind her and half refused to believe that it was. now i'm still trying to convince myself it wasn't even though you've sorta confirmed it. hopefully it's a ripoff and she didn't know better, or something.

these are the kinda people that buy and wear julius/rick after seeing BEP wear them sigh

i actually think a lot of the people that shop at EM, Cose and possibly LEFT are older. where I stay in Collingwood there's this (i think architect) office where i regularly see a group of older (40-50ish) people walk in and out in total SZ garb.

also, psycho woman came into a friend's store today. she's looks about 50/60, went around fumbling around stuff mumbling to herself about made in china child slaves for no reason, suddenly exclaiming that she only shops at cose ipanema (friend asked if she shops at assin, EM too but she was like wut) and trying to impress us with her knowledge that an elusive japanese label called "comme des garcons" exists. then she said she likes the stuff and apologized for being "catty" and left.

people are fucking weird, man.

Dunno how many of you have seen this, but i thought it was pretty hilarious... only posting it here because i think only we would understand why.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVfCnJGUnuQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVfCnJGUnuQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hai guyths!

just got back from the airport.. had such shit connecting flight hours. havent slept properly in 2 days @_@

anyways, japan was amaazing. so many good jawnz. finally got to try on a couple of labels for the first time (MA+, CCP, yurius, avantin, guidi, etc). and fk there were loooots and lots of cute girls... sigh.

also stocked up on uniqlo hey haha. got some T-000 jeans and black/white/grey basics in 3 different fabrics (their tancel and extra fine cotton are so good - esp for the price).

one sad thing about the trip is the realisation that yurius leathers dont fit me. none of their styles fit my body type... raglan shoulders just look super shit on me.. this means i wont be copping the grey s/s10 leather :(

oh and - guidi - best fucking boots EVER. will be copping a pair soon for sure.

edit - aaron you n00b. msn later? i might want that vibskov shorts. told you to pm me if they dont work out for you!

MELVIN! i tried to get in contact with you

was gonna tell you about the LIFT x some/things magazine launch party last saturday!

you didn't happen to go did you?

aww man naw i didnt go ;( would've been good. the SAs @ LIFT were very very friendly/helpful. they dont push you to buy anything. i find that this applies to any other stores actually..

good to see you back mel, pics of the jawns you copped asap! weird that raglan shoulders look shit on you, the point is so that they can fit pretty much any shoulders lulz.

pics tomorrow! just unpacked and i need to go to bedddd. yeh julius leathers make me look fat and stubby for some reason :/

lulz too much milk A, just get the one imo. put the money towards boots/shoes or a black/grey leather.

yeah EMS is auspost, as long as you don't over pack the box you're shipping it in with paper and crap it should be under 2kg (I weight that shit with a cooking scale before I take it to the post office haha).

iirc flock is the only one here that has the oki-ni ambassadors discount. if you do order them make sure they mark it at the price you paid for it, they have a tendency to mark it at full retail...

I need another pair or 2 of boots, one pair just isn't enough. :o maybe get something other than rick though, you already have a pair of combats no?

..or i might save up for when a black high collar pops up...

...(i'm nervous hahaahah)

be like klangspiel, ballin both colours.

afaik, me and flock are oki-ni ambassadors.. but i doubt they will devalue the item when shipped. : \

feel like letting go my ro boots as well.. havent worn them in ages.