australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

don't think they'd do back orders Ivan, need to order from the SS10 collection. only zip up boots are the fabric or cordovan side zips, there is a similar pair of lace up ankle boots that come in black, blue/black and dark (A called it shadow?). no mandals unfortunately...

thanks mate, i couldn't be happier with how things are going. Now, fingers cross pieces are selling like a hotcake lol :P

congrats Chin :) i'm happy that things are going well for you:)

one of my recent purchase off Y!, it just makes me smile knowing that another somewhat similar jacket from LEFT has a jaw dropping 2k price tag on it:cool:

Y's red label

DSC01358.jpg

thanks mate, i couldn't be happier with how things are going. Now, fingers cross pieces are selling like a hotcake lol :P

one of my recent purchase off Y!, it just makes me smile knowing that another somewhat similar jacket from LEFT has a jaw dropping 2k price tag on it:cool:

Y's red label

DSC01358.jpg

congrats man! it's sure hella nice to have your creations sold side by side with ccps and the likes.

and nice catch on the jacket. :)