australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

grape and black OV tank (L) fits nicely even though im a 46-48

bat shaket size 1. the bat shaket will take time to get use to. i couldnt wear it in public down here as people are either old or close minded.

Dji im really tempted to cop some UNIQ skinny jeans in grey. do they fit TTS? or stretch?

rumors RE: Obscur SS08 leather in WA right now. true/false?

HAHAHAHAHA

bat shaket size 1. the bat shaket will take time to get use to. i couldnt wear it in public down here as people are either old or close minded.

u didnt get any tees wept? u can cross the others off your WTB list now ;)

Dji im really tempted to cop some UNIQ skinny jeans in grey. do they fit TTS? or stretch?

they are 2% elastane if i'm not mistaken. Not all that stretchy feeling though. I usually buy my pants in around a 32, and 32 is a very comfortable fit in uniqlo for me.

Checked out the new Jack London store in Perth today, was disappointed they didn't have any angora basics at all which was dissapointing, apparently they're on sale in melb atm according to the SA's. anyone want to proxy?

excited for you guys about obscur leather

lulz, yeah I felt silly wearing the KKA drapey cardigan thing as well wept. tried to find something to layer it under but still didn't feel right... (didn't help that it kept dropping off my shoulders :rolleyes:)

uniqlo T-000's fit one size larger than tagged ime wept, I have a grey pair from last year and a dark grey pair that I got just recently and they both measure 29" at the waist on a size 28.

haze last time I checked they only had a few angora basics left in burgundy, heavily discounted though.

Im heading to Singapore in the next to 2 weeks and I heard a Uniqlo shop just opened there. I wanna cop plain tees/singlets but what else is worth getting? Are the jeans good?

I was over there when that store opened, was mad walking around looking for pieces to buy. GF had to wait 20 min just to get into the change room. I just bought a black pair of t 000 for 50sgd on sale. For the price you pay I can't complain ;) I think full price its 70.

The new store is at Ion tower so just get off at orchard and you should be able to find it. BTW it's 2 floors one for the ladies and one for the guys.

I am starting to worry a bit. Copped a white O_V tank in XS, how small do these run? I am xs/s in american apparel for reference.

grrr so sick of eBay buyers, guy has kept delaying payment for my item, thinking about relisting but dont want to cop neg feedback :S

BTW Obscur HAS arrived.

They will - if we can get the jackets completely ready - be shipped out tomorrow.

Otherwise Monday.

Delivery will be Monday/Tuesday Next week if EVERYTHING goes to plan.

I will take photos tomorrow.

To put it as simple as i can.. the jacket is on an entire new level. I cannot imagine anyone not being 10/10 impressed.

Apart from DJI but hes a freak.

BTW Obscur HAS arrived.

To put it as simple as i can.. the jacket is on an entire new level. I cannot imagine anyone not being 10/10 impressed.

Apart from DJI but hes a freak.

so 50 was right earlier today... so good to hear the news

haha D will end up selling his, within the month

this and the NAT coat are what im most excited about, fuk i cant wait

well ive worn a bit of Julius leather.. ccp leather.. damir leather.. yohan leather, bbs leather.. all of it..

and i love this obscur jacket more then any of it. But thats just me. Hope you guys also like, if not then, i tried my hardest. :)

yeah 50 was right, we recieved it too late to ship out, and we need to inspect every jacket, polish them up etc, wrap, pack, etc.