australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

wait, you have the jut neck too :cool:? black? I originally ordered that blend but she couldn't source it in black. 50% merino and 50% silk should be nice though, the knit does look a bit tighter than the other blend.

Yup black in Sz1 :)

do u know how long it takes her to do the glove?

wait, you have the jut neck too :cool:? black? I originally ordered that blend but she couldn't source it in black. 50% merino and 50% silk should be nice though, the knit does look a bit tighter than the other blend.

I've been looking everywhere for cheap gloves... went to myer, country road, Queen Vic market, target... no luck

where can I find some for mens hands, I wouldnt be able to fit my hands in womens sizes...

also in response to the CON modal t-shirts

Their tags say cotton but when I was trying them on for the pictures I noticed that the interior/care tag labeled their material as being 100% modal. We have multiples of sizes and, upon closure inspection, it seems that most of them are cotton but a few are modal. My guess would be that the shipment we received includes some sort of a different run of t-shirts. I will send an e-mail over to them to see if I might be able to get to the bottom of things.

Either way, let me know if you might be interested specifically in modal ones!

also in response to the CON modal t-shirts

i didnt know blackbird stocked the clothes... i thought just the jewelry.

i'm not exactly sure what you;re talking about, but i;ve noticed that the 'shakespeare's feathers' and 'the orb' tees are on another level of softness. are these the modal tees you;re talking about?

Tyro, Theres a shop in Melb Central(on the same level as the train station), a korean owned shop selling gloves, hats,scarf etc. The gloves are cheap, about $20-30+

I've been looking everywhere for cheap gloves... went to myer, country road, Queen Vic market, target... no luck

where can I find some for mens hands, I wouldnt be able to fit my hands in womens sizes...

Tyro, Theres a shop in Melb Central(on the same level as the train station), a korean owned shop selling gloves, hats,scarf etc. The gloves are cheap, about $20-30+

shit that reminds me, I have one of those stores near me too! cheers

I should have ask this question sooner, I'm getting all sorts of quality responses!

TSL on smith street had regular cotton fingered gloves last winter. My guess is they'd be in again soon if not now....

There is one of these down the road from work, perfect

Yup black in Sz1 :)

do u know how long it takes her to do the glove?

haha nice icon14.gif, make sure you wear yours too if we ever have a sufu melbourne meet up :P. it takes her a few days to make them, the price isn't supercheap but the choice of nice knit blends and the fact they are handmade specifically to your hand size makes it worth it imo. that and I prefer mitten style fingerless gloves as I find the material between the fingers annoying...

tyro CR did have some decent looking 100% wool fingerless gloves in the mens section in MC for under $40, there are cheaper options but most of them are acrylic knits...

haha, so it's a complete crapshoot as to whether you get a modal tee or not with CON? hopefully they'll include them as part of the collection next season, I'd pick up a set (if I could find the fucking things in my size). 034936 the tees you're talking about are made from viscose, like the rotten apple tees/singlets me and T beast over :o.

fucking bitch in CR Collins street told be as winter was still 3 months away they wouldn't be getting them soon. Will look in MC. prefer to get wool, as arcrylics make your hands sweat and feel dirty.

I picked up some fingerless gloves from Country Road the other day. They come in black and charcoal and are pretty nice for the price (rapper). And need I mention Witchery Man for leather fingered gloves? I think not!

I also saw some leather fingerless gloves in Saba but the 'leather' was crap and the fit was terrible, though someone with monster hands may have better luck.

aw shiiit, new CON is up on TGS. just ordered myself the viscose rotten apple tee and singlet in XS :D:D:D.

034936 I may be mistaken on the shakespeares T as I haven't handled it in person, however I did notice that the orb tee in black and grey felt fairly different despite been made from the same type of fabric.

yeh T wool is definitely much nicer than acrylic, that shit pills in no time.

haha, we can start a jut neck gang 7 :cool:.

aw shiiit, new CON is up on TGS. just ordered myself the viscose rotten apple tee and singlet in XS :D:D:D.

034936 I may be mistaken on the shakespeares T as I haven't handled it in person, however I did notice that the orb tee in black and grey felt fairly different despite been made from the same type of fabric.

yeh T wool is definitely much nicer than acrylic, that shit pills in no time.

haha, we can start a jut neck gang 7 :cool:.

very cool...cheers for the heads up bud. the old 25% coupon code still works as well! C-O-NNOISE09

haha, so it's a complete crapshoot as to whether you get a modal tee or not with CON? hopefully they'll include them as part of the collection next season, I'd pick up a set (if I could find the fucking things in my size). 034936 the tees you're talking about are made from viscose, like the rotten apple tees/singlets me and T beast over :o.

also, I'm going to look into the tees in Fat GPO and possibly Fitzroy got, to see if they ended up with modal tees, they definitely have the grey tees there, and they felt different than the cotton ones...

If you are really keen on one of the modal tees, tyler said to let him know if I was interested in the modal ones they received... you could shoot him a PM / email and if they had one, I'm sure he would make sure you ended up with modal.

not keen enough to pay the US mark up + international shipping for what is either a manufacturing fuck up by CON or mislabeled stock for next season. besides my closet is kinda getting full of lame basics, especially with another bunch of them arriving soon :o