australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Woohoo, just got stimulated! Would definitely love the Obscur leather, but I'd probably freeze to death first before August comes :D btbam will you be re-stocking the V&V work jacket soon?

I have the CON neo neo in 32. Very loose now though..

I am able to have one made for you if you like, what size are you after in the work jacket? And what leather/colour?

[email protected]

bt, seeing as you can have one made, can you get them to make me one that is 4 inches longer through the body? :)

btw, keep your jokes to yourselves...

I hear ya man haha.. Just checked them out in Fat and the Medium blew me away how short it was. Amazing looking jacket regardless!

What do you think of the seacoat ivan? Thought it was the kinda stuff you'd normally go for (judging from your prev waywt and such!)

Man this internship is sucks balls. They are slaving me hard. I haven't had the chance to do my daily sufu browse ffs.

My waywt stuff is mostly my work gear - so it tends to be slightly more in the style of the sea coat. Normally though I just wear plain tees and skinny jeans, and now (thank god for this colder weather) I bust out the layers. I sit somewhere between the super goth-ninja drapery and the waywt you have seen.

That being said, I like the seacoat, but am looking for something more versatile at this stage...

Just ordered a V&V Neck Strapped Bomber, I feel like its going to be the end of my quest for the perfect leather! This will be my 4th leather in the past year :S. So fingers crossed this one doesn't end up getting resold like the others.

I NEED THAT PERFECT FIT! looks like such a wonderful jacket though, very excited.

I've been meaning to take more waywt shots but I've been lazy/busy, lots of these damn grad job applications close tomorrow :mad:.

man I've had 6 leather jackets in the last 18 months or so, think I've finally found the perfect fit for me with the jut neck :cool:.

anyone been into nom*d carlton recently?

what's their (mens) outwear selection like?

tempted by one of their (unisex / one size) jackets in fat today. oversized, wool (albeit quite thin) - but the silhouette is a little too fem?

ANZFW+Nom+D+Catwalk+tDUfAyqj_4Wl.jpg

^ wrong material, but that's it. obviously styled as fem as it gets there (strategic drawstrings, etc.)..

nuh, it's not a knit, T. was really looking for something warmer, but it kind of stood out. although 620 bones for essentially a zippered cardigan (it won't be warm) is kinda steep.

wish i could find a better pic.

whats the nom*d store in carlton like? never been.. whats nom*d like in general? decent quality?

pwhoar that coat looks awesome on you man. nice:cool:

melvin told us to post waywts so i did...

I just bought the MMM heels off ardeetee for my gf lolz. figured that i didnt buy anything for our 4th year anniversary (because im a bum with no job).. ill use some of my stimulus money :P