grey cardigan

ouss

Zara has nice wool cardigans for fall in gray, dark gray, and black. Zara always has cardigans, but the ones I'm referring to I thought were particularly nice. They were a "medium" thickness for about $70.

I have some really sheer cardigan hoodies from Zara, they were about 60 bucks, got it and both grey and black. very nice.

I got a really nice slim uniqlo cashmere cardigan for 100$, just a bit over your budget. Looks like this in my latest waywt

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=825695&postcount=46408

You paid $100 for a Uniqlo cardigan? You got TAKEN. $100 and Uniqlo should result in you walking out with 10 pieces, not one basic....

I know, I know. It was my only impulse buy of the year. It was really cold in NYC, I haven't had an extra layer... I ran back and forth between APC and Uniqlo and pretty much all about checking my options. The fit was just on key and it felt nice, being cashmere. Also, actual warmth. Whatever, no buyer's remorse here.

I got a really nice slim uniqlo cashmere cardigan for 100$, just a bit over your budget. Looks like this in my latest waywt

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=825695&postcount=46408

hey your cardi looks good (but a litlle short on you), nice medium-sized buttons

i might consider it but i'll be charged intl shpping so i'll still look for something in my price range, especially with buttons like that

You paid $100 for a Uniqlo cardigan? You got TAKEN. $100 and Uniqlo should result in you walking out with 10 pieces, not one basic....

+1

I was at hm today and picked up two pants and coincidentally a grey cardigan with pockets for 85 bucks. I won't look at anything over 29 in there.

Be careful with the Zara cardigan, on mine, the hole gets too big for the button really fast. I can't fully button up any of mine. But either way, they're great for the price.