Boots

ok

thanks for the information! i think i may have found them :)

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/18558233/c/3/g/men/s/11.html

These, and Chelsea style boots, are often referred to as "riding boots" so you could search for that as well.

But I know that Frye has that EXACT boot, to a T.

Chelsea=boots with the elastic on the side instead of zips or laces. Those are motorcycle boots as others pointed out and frye makes some pretty cool ones. Designers release some from time to time if you want more designery models.

Chelsea=boots with the elastic on the side instead of zips or laces. Those are motorcycle boots as others pointed out and frye makes some pretty cool ones. Designers release some from time to time if you want more designery models.

Yes, hence riding boots ;)

Did you think I meant horses?

Yes, hence riding boots ;)

Did you think I meant horses?

I actually misread what you said as saying those were chelseas, my bad. Those are riding boots. But yeah equestrian boots can also be called riding boots.

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.barneyscoop.com/b/c/browse/product.s?productId=599747&source=category&index=22&prodIndex=22&listSize=42&categoryId=38

Here's a new option. I have the smooth leather ones in black and can't say enough good about them. I would have gotten the brown suede also but the numbnuts at 3 different COOP's including Madison Ave. told me they would not be getting the brown so I got the Varvatos convertible lace up instead. I'm very happy with them but they were 500 compared to 385 for the Butterro's.

How do these butteros run, true to size, size up or down?

where did u buy these at?

Probably...

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p153_RED-WING-BOOTS---1914-D-BLACK-CHROMEXCEL.html

Super fast shipping and cheaper than buying at a Red Wing Store in the US. I'll be selling a pair on supermarket probably tomorrow in an 8.5. PM if you're interested. If you order from cultizm, remember that they run a half size long but are narrow. In 8.5 in these fit me well, but if you have really wide feet you might want to go with your true size.

I would like to know this too. Do the Buttero work boots fit true to size?

They do run large as Mikesduc said. I went down two full sizes! I am a US 9 on the branic (? what's that called) device and I got a 40 in the Buttero's. I like my boots to fit snug though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anybody seen some Officine Creative combat style boots that have a zipper down the front, as well as laces? I just tried some on and really liked them, but they didn't have my size and I can't find them anywhere else. I need an 8-9 probably.

Has anybody seen some Officine Creative combat style boots that have a zipper down the front, as well as laces? I just tried some on and really liked them, but they didn't have my size and I can't find them anywhere else. I need an 8-9 probably.

Saw them in Barneys on Madison a week ago