Boots

ok

Might as well post up some others. The brown boots from Moto seem to have a good patina effect.

desertlong03.jpg

07good04.jpg

Me rikey the black ones. Anyone have any more info on the boots? Stockists, prices?

buy mine tbagger

If yours fit like common projects like you intimated, i'd probably need a 43. Also, those are sneakers not boots, mang

Guys I need your opinion, I have been looking for boots forever now and have decided to either get the Buttero work boots or Paul Smith Ricard

My favorite boots are carpe diems.

I think the buttero is a little too tall, and the PS are a little too dressy.

Which do you guys prefer?????

Does it really matter? Those w&h boots are a year and a half old. My guess is your odds of finding them in your size is super super slim since you pretty much have to rely on 2nd hand

If yours fit like common projects like you intimated, i'd probably need a 43. Also, those are sneakers not boots, mang

my wings and horns boots I meant. raf shoes are sold.

e: if anyone wants wings and horns boots in 10.5 hit me up. the reverse leather ones in black.

wings&horns retail for like $750 i think but most of the retailers are either friends of superfuture or styleforum so a discount can usually bring them down to like $550-600. However, the model you keep posting was from f/w 07/08 and is not produced anymore so if you can find those in your size, you may as well get them.

From what i gather, it seems they do slightly different leather sourcing for the different seasons so if one is a must have get it. Because s/s10 probably won't have the same leather and look as the current ones (maybe better though who knows)

First of all, i've never really seen much info on dayton's normal boots to see if the shape looks the same. Second, I believe W&H themselves found and provided the leather and were the ones either doing the special treatment or told them how they wanted the finished project to look. Dayton made the boots and makes other boots but i don't think it's as easy as calling dayton and getting the same boot for cheap.

The website's policy is no refund, only store credit!!! HOW ANNOYING IS THAT

We will gladly exchange or issue credit within 10 days of purchase on regular priced, unworn merchandise (footwear must be in its original box and clothing must have tags attached). No cash or credit card refunds. Sale and discounted items are final and not returnable!

dayton makes their own version of the boot they did with w+h. costs $499

i'm not sure what you're referring to

i think the w+h boots are based on the dayton hard toe toughie and driver boots but with fairly apparent adjustments to materials

both of those only cost $379 but i don't think anyone who was interested in the w+h boots would rather get those, even if they are half the price.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone's interested, I can finish leather-soled Daytons (or similarly well-constructed boots) so that they have the same finish as W&H.

Does it really matter? Those w&h boots are a year and a half old. My guess is your odds of finding them in your size is super super slim since you pretty much have to rely on 2nd hand

• 1 month later...