Boots

ok

I'm a fan of black service boots. These are Candian Forces parade boots, they go for 60 CAD tops in vintage/surplus stores around here. I've had mine for 4 years and they haven't seen the inside of a cobbler's shop, yet.

IMGP1766.jpg

IMGP1769.jpg

IMGP1776.jpg

Those look pretty good, is there a shop in the lower mainland where i can pick those up

nice boots terutt. i also bought a pair from the army surplus shops in new west..

E36, check out,, Bigfoot army surplus, Daves army surplus (where i got mine).. they will have a selection of used/new army boots.

And you get a discount if you are either in canada customs, army , or sea/air/paramedic cadets.

As far as I know, most of the surplus stores in New West have them, also they're dispersed around random vintage shops.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No I don't use Shoe trees in my boots, just shoes. I don't mind how the lack of shoe trees effects boots, but nice leather shoes are completely different story.

These are everyday wear boots for me so they I'm letting them age naturally. It helped that these were super soft right out of the box.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...