Boots

ok

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just got some NDC ankle boots in size 41. I'm a US 7.5 / EU 40.5, these fit like a US 7 2/3 or 40 2/3. Be careful with NDC's since I've heard each piece is sized differently. Also heard they generally fit narrow but stretch to accommodate, if you get your correct size.

They're exactly what I wanted. A sleek, modern interpretation of a combat boot that didn't look or feel cheap. The leather is much better than I expected. It has metal eyelets hidden on the inside of the boot (also pictured) which is a nice touch. No, I am not wearing them with my jeans like that.

th_NDCInsideProfileWorn.jpgth_NDCOutsideProfileWorn.jpgth_NDCHiddenMetalEyelet.jpg

Lucky B*stard(I kid). I wanted the washed leather, but they only had small sizes--I got the regular black leather and the brown nubuck. The regulars are hard to break in. Great boot, tho.They've got the dark brown washed leather one on eBay--looks a lot better than the pics on Yoox.

honestly though

that's probably the best and only nice model of NDCs

they look really good

I think NDC makes plenty of great styled shoes/boots.

I have a pair of N.D.C Chelsea boots and they are currently my heavy rotation, go-to boots right now.

NDC+Made+by+Hand.png

Just got some NDC ankle boots in size 41. I'm a US 7.5 / EU 40.5, these fit like a US 7 2/3 or 40 2/3. Be careful with NDC's since I've heard each piece is sized differently. Also heard they generally fit narrow but stretch to accommodate, if you get your correct size.

They're exactly what I wanted. A sleek, modern interpretation of a combat boot that didn't look or feel cheap. The leather is much better than I expected. It has metal eyelets hidden on the inside of the boot (also pictured) which is a nice touch. No, I am not wearing them with my jeans like that.

th_NDCInsideProfileWorn.jpgth_NDCOutsideProfileWorn.jpgth_NDCHiddenMetalEyelet.jpg

What model did you get and can you rehost the pictures? :)

those are strikingly similar to the w+h collabs...

why bother buying the collab at all

i cant find those ones on the dayton website, but assuming they are around the same price as daytons other boots, the W+H leather and distressing about doubles the price.

where can i find the non W+H versions?

Those Daytons look very nice, so hard to find a well balanced classic silhouette like that. The grain is like a pebble grain, not a compromise in the leather quality at all, will always stay soft.

Where can I get those???

The W&H are great too nice finishing, just dont care for how much the toes kick up...has anyone worn them? do the toes always stay 'witchy' like that?

i cant find those ones on the dayton website, but assuming they are around the same price as daytons other boots, the W+H leather and distressing about doubles the price.

where can i find the non W+H versions?

• 3 weeks later...

you guys should really check out canadian parade boots. the soles on mine are starting to come apart, but this is after something like over three years of abuse. made in canada, imo the best option possible for the price (~$100)

http://www.armynavydeals.ca/asp/products_details.asp?SKU=CDNABOOTS&ST=2

http://www.savemoresportstore.ca/shop/product_info.php?products_id=105

• 2 weeks later...