Boots

ok

Yeah no problem man. PM me whenever. I figured I should put my shopping skill to good use, or anything related to shopping! I was a big fan of Fluevog, I remember going into the store in Vancouver circa 1996. The Chicago store has the best I've seen.

I hope they are some nice quality boots!! I want them to wear in nicely.

• 7 months later...

Ok people, I am in the market for some black lace up boots. I like these Buttero ones, but 375 is a bit steep for me

pg077365032fsko2.jpg

These Frye boots are cheaper, but taller and I seem to have a chunkier/rounder toe box.

87580BLK.jpg

I can't decide which to get! What are your thoughts? Also, feel free to show any black boots that you like. Oh and I don't want Docs.

Any black laceup boot that has a unique/fashion-forward toebox/shape/detailing/etc. is going to be at least $300. I suggest you save your money, because if you try and cheap out, you're not going to be 100% satisfied.

I have the Butteros and they're very nice.

Save for some Fiorentini & Bakers...

You'll thank me later.

id really love to see a picture of someone wearing a pair of skinny, diorish jeans with a pair of lace up boots...any pictures?

Darkanimal has done it several times, very well if i may add.

productthumbphpimgimagerc4.jpg

I bet those implicate awesome fellatio to the female checking um out .. get it ?

Anyways those look VERY similar to my Timberland casual dress boots that I love so much . ( minus a few details )

Figured I'd throw it out there iono

44sge8m.jpg