garbage man

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you snitched.

15 infraction points until you're autobanned.

funny how ddml handed those out like they were hotcakes. maybe that's why he quit.

anyway, superfuture. i am not going to post until they lift the restrictions. i like some of you and it's unfortunate. i would just get myself banned, in fact that's what i intended to do, but i have a lot of respect for people who supposedly stuck their necks out to get me unbanned.

bye for now.

Guest Airjamie
If you guys want westside to stay on this site, tell him to grow up.

I will not think twice about banning him.

How about you grow a fucking brain duder? within seconds of you posting this thread it turned into a fight, which was exactly what you wanted. As if your obvious bias agains us vs a member like say , jmatsu, goes unnoticed? How fucking transparent can you be?

Im with westside.

Guest youngteam

anyway, superfuture. i am not going to post until they lift the restrictions. i like some of you and it's unfortunate. i would just get myself banned, in fact that's what i intended to do, but i have a lot of respect for people who supposedly stuck their necks out to get me unbanned.

bye for now.

you're not patrick henry. fucking leave already.

How about you grow a fucking brain duder? within seconds of you posting this thread it turned into a fight, which was exactly what you wanted. As if your obvious bias agains us vs a member like say , jmatsu, goes unnoticed? How fucking transparent can you be?

Im with westside.

Ummmmm. Yeah. I really wanted a fight.

Think about that for a second.

I didn't want a fight. I wanted to give you guys a chance to prove yourselves. Prove that you wouldn't do what you just did.

If I'd known you guys would act like this, I would have kept you banned. You two are walking on a very thin wire. If, after this, anything you type is more than a mild discussion, you will be banned.

Please feel MORE than free to start your own site, Westside! Have at it. Knock yourself out. Seriously, honestly, you're 100% more than welcome to.

DO YOU HEAR THAT WESTSIDE?!!?!?!

you snitched.

15 infraction points until you're autobanned.

funny how ddml handed those out like they were hotcakes. maybe that's why he quit.

bye for now.

If thats the case, I'm banning westside again.

I don't have to deal with this.

Airjaimie too.

The rest of you, as long as you don't cause a ruckus, feel free to post.

Guest youngteam

those were guys were just like the late-80s pistons, except for the fact that they spent countless hours during the day posting on a fashion forum and they couldn't play sports.

I don't understand why Airjamie?

He's only got like 6 infractions including several which appear to have been out of sheer spite,for instance on his post which is literally only a smiley face. He's talked less shit than Jmatsu in the past and was A.W.O.L. for what seemed like months until just recently anyway.

I don't understand why Airjamie?

He's only got like 6 infractions including several which appear to have been out of sheer spite,for instance on his post which is literally only a smiley face. He's talked less shit than Jmatsu in the past and was A.W.O.L. for what seemed like months until just recently anyway.

He bit my hand.

As far as Jmatsu goes, I had nothing to do with that. And as far as I can tell, he hasn't stirred up any problems.

These two though, they just like the taste of bloody fingers. And westside apparently thinks he's jesus.

Well, then I'm nailing him to a cross. Let's see if his god saves him now.

snappppp :/ i really dont see why wS is banned.. all he did was post a lot and type different. as far as talking shit goes ive seen a lot worse being slung around the forums. all this banning shit really ruining the energy in here...