Visvim S/S 08

PAND

c.r.e.a.m, the shoes that were on sale were the Visvim x Neighborhood collabs, logan deck lo, and I believe the sandals.

stadsvandringar, they didn't have a specific percent off sale if that's what you're asking. There were just several different items marked down, so the prices varied. The sale was in the upper section of the store and the items were for the most part past season. Still a lot of good stuff though.

anyone know how much the Visvim Mayan Pocket tees were on sale at Union?

I don't believe the Mayan t-shirt was part of the sale at Union. I saw the navy blue one with the Mayan detial on the sides, but I believe it was selling for retail. Most of the Visvim stuff on sale was past season.

anyone know how much the Visvim Mayan Pocket tees were on sale at Union?

well, i was there this weekend and shoes were 30% off. i picked up a pair of jokhang FBTs in black (i also saw brown and sand, wanted sand but they didn't have it in 12) for $225.

there were quite a few button-down shirts on sale also, but the prices were still sort of ridiculous. i asked about two of the button-downs (one had the nez-perce triangles up either side of the placket and the other looked like the "antwerp" t-shirt) and both were $325 after the discount.

they also had a bunch of goodenough shirts on sale, which was sorta cool.

the real deal was at stussy. i got a stussy x levis coach jacket for my birthday. they had one L left on sale for $210.

i should say, not all the visvim shoes were 30% off, just the ones upstairs. i saw fbt jokhangs in all three colors, elk lo logans in ... two colors?, neighborhood mowats (i think, it was a shiny black moc type shoe) ... and not sure what else. kiefers? hockneys, maybe? sorry, i forget.

Nylon cloth is produced by weaving threads, no material in that way can be waterproof in the sense of preventing water from getting to the other side of the material. Unless there was secondary external/internal layer...

The term ballistic nylon takes its name from the fact that it was intended to protect its wearers from flying debris and fragmentation caused by bullet or artillery shell impacts.

• 2 weeks later...
i have seen this at Slamjam...if you want i can ask how much the backpacks are now on sale...

really? there's nothing on the online shop. would be awesome if you could get that information for me. besides, since i'm in europe, it would be much better to get it from slam jam

• 3 weeks later...